New OpenMediaVault 1.0.21

• A Bit of History to unwind
    When a Portuguese is a week in spain returns to Portugal speaking Spanish, because it is relatively easy to learn (but slightly different). But for a Spanish Portuguese is much more difficult.
    In my case I learned Spanish, French and English in school. Currently in Portuguese schools children have English (besides Portuguese, of course) since the 3rd grade and from 7th grade learn a third language (French, German or Spanish, depending on the school). Currently the children will have nine years of English, 5 years of another language and 12 Portuguese (compulsory education is currently 12 years, excluding kindergarten that are 2 or 3 more)
    Either it was the Portuguese have a certain ease of adaptation to other languages. Do not forget that it was the Portuguese who braved the world especially in the sixteenth century (although in reality they were practically barbarians).
    Still on the Spanish, Portugal derived from Spain in the eleventh century. The D. Afonso Henriques revolted against the mother (was bad because "hit the mother" eheheh) and founded what was called the Portucalense county, which later it spread further south for taking land to Arabs (hence the current ISIS wants to take the Iberian Peninsula, since this was last Arabic).
    Spain still occupied Portugal in the seventeenth century that culminated in a revolt of the Portuguese in 1640 (December 1) that drove the Spaniards.
    Currently there are two countries that you can tell they are brothers with completely open borders (as throughout the European Union).

The problem in today's world is that the intelligent are full of doubt and some idiots are full of certainties. The intelligent are called undecided the idiots are called experts

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jjrcrispim ()

• When I think of Portugal I think of "Henry the Navigator" and cork... But anyone who studies some history knows the importance of Portugal's Explorations.

In USA they start languages to late. Most do not take foreign language til high school.

On ISIS I have nothing to say other than I am a Christian. So you know where I stand on this.

• Hi guys, I read all posts but never resolved my problem. I'm getting crazy!!! I'm a newbie as for OMV as for linux world but I'm trying to learn. A little resume of my problem. I've installed OMV for the first time 1 or 2 months ago. Almost everything went right. Especially for OwnCloud that I could run without problem (THANKS jjrcrispim, I've bookmarked your very well done guide). Last week something happened to my old IBM 10 Gb System HD and my system didn't boot up. I worked a lot and now it works again but I had to completely reinstall OMV. After downloaded all the plugins I need, I arrived at OwnCloud and... the first time I've got an error and I had to purge it (in the way tekkb explained in another thread about mysql). The second time I've installed OwnCloud plugin, it seemed ok but......when i tried to access it from chrome the first the page cannot load (ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED). After reading this thread I tried to forward port 8443 and I also tried to modify config.php with nano with the details that tekkb wrote and something seemed to have changed. The page loaded but after I put USER/PWD I had this error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS for the URL https://myomvip:8443/index.php. I created three certificates, the first one works for https, but it isn't good for OwnCloud, the second (with my ip) and the third (with my no-ip address) don't work. Now, after tryng since hours to solve the problem, I feel lost....
    Here my config.php text

GNU nano 2.2.6 File: config.php Modified

'blacklisted_files' =>
    array (
    0 => '.htaccess',
    ),
    'default_language' => 'en',
    'defaultapp' => 'files',
    'knowledgebaseenabled' => false,
    'knowledgebaseurl' => 'http://api.apps.owncloud.com/v1',
    'appstoreenabled' => false,
    'allow_user_to_change_display_name' => false,
    'updatechecker' => false,<?php
    $CONFIG = array (
    'instanceid' => '336306307510184214290587185632477036095',
    'passwordsalt' => 'd77fc42483a4adf587e0b9ee726ee1',
    'version' => '6.0.4.1',
    'dbtype' => 'sqlite3',
    'dbname' => 'owncloud',
    'forcessl' => true,
    'blacklisted_files' =>
    array (
    0 => '.htaccess',
    ),
    'default_language' => 'en',
    'defaultapp' => 'files',
    'knowledgebaseenabled' => false,
    'knowledgebaseurl' => 'http://api.apps.owncloud.com/v1',
    'appstoreenabled' => false,
    'allow_user_to_change_display_name' => false,
    'updatechecker' => false,
    'theme' => '',
    'log_type' => 'owncloud',
    'datadirectory' => '/media/9a9d8b4b-460f-445e-9844-667971c1a3e0/Cloud/',
    'trusted_domains' =>
    array (
    0 => '192.168.1.106:8443',
    ),
    'installed' => true,
    );

Hope to have given enough details, hope to have written in a good english enough (I did it in a hurry) and, please, ask me if something else is needed, I'm getting crazy.
    Last but not least, where may I find help for roundcube plugin about the error DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!
    THANKS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!