ACL problem for shared folders

• Hi,

i use OpenMediavault 0.5.0.24 since 1 year and today i want to put some rights using ACL on shared folders.

I use the ACL icon on the Shared Folders menu to affect the good rights to a user on a specific folder.
    When i open another way the ACL menu the box corresponding to the right for the user is not checked.

Is there anyone who can explain me what happen ?
    Thank's
    Jo43

• Please add some screenshots to understand what you're trying to do and how the GUI behaves.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Try not go use ACL but permissions instead.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Hi tekkb,

i have selected the group "users" as an example just for taking the screenshot
    I agree that is not a good example but i can take any other user on the list it doesn't work.

Rgds

Jo43

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!