cant remove headphones and calibre after the update on 1.0

• hey guys,

i made the update from 0.5.59 to 1.0
    before the update, i used jmillers script to install all the plugins like headphones and couchpotato, sickbeard etc.
    before the update, i didnt uninstall the plugins. i installed the new ones through the webgui. but the dont work... so i tried to uninstall them again and get those:
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --yes --auto-remove --purge remove openmediavault-calibre openmediavault-headphones 2>&1': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... The following packages will be REMOVED: openmediavault-calibre* openmediavault-headphones* 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 2 to remove and 1 not upgraded. After this operation, 122 kB disk space will be freed. (Reading database ... 70724 files and directories currently installed.) Removing openmediavault-calibre ... /etc/init.d/calibre: 36: .: Can't open /etc/calibre-server.conf invoke-rc.d: initscript calibre, action "stop" failed. dpkg: error processing openmediavault-calibre (--purge): subprocess installed pre-removal script returned error exit status 2 insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script `calibre' overrides LSB defaults (2 3 4 5). insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) of script `calibre' overrides LSB defaults (0 1 6). insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script `calibre' overrides LSB defaults (2 3 4 5). insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) of script `calibre' overrides LSB defaults (0 1 6). insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script `calibre' overrides LSB defaults (2 3 4 5). insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) of script `calibre' overrides LSB defaults (0 1 6). Removing openmediavault-headphones ... Stopping headphones start-stop-daemon: warning: failed to kill 3688: No such process 1 pids were not killed No process in pidfile '/var/run/headphones.pid' found running; none killed. invoke-rc.d: initscript headphones, action "stop" failed. dpkg: error processing openmediavault-headphones (--purge): subprocess installed pre-removal script returned error exit status 1 Processing triggers for openmediavault ... Restarting engine daemon ... Errors were encountered while processing: openmediavault-calibre openmediavault-headphones Creating index of upgradeable packages ... Creating index of OpenMediaVault plugins ... E : Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

what do i have to do now? i have a few other old plugins installed too (couchpotato, sabnzbd). how can i get rid of them to install them through the plugin webui?

sorry, quite a noob here

• Offizieller Beitrag

touch /etc/calibre.conf
    apt-get purge openmediavault-calibre

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    isnt showing couchpotato and sabnzbd. but both are def. still installed and working

If you installed them via the script from jhmiller you need to uninstall them via the script if you want to uninstall them.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!