Issues with WebUI after update.

• Ok so this morning I did some updates from the update manager and one of them seems to have broken my webui. After reading other threads about issues I was trying some of the ideas from the other threads to see if I could figure out what is going on. here is where I got to and am now stuck at not having much more of a clue. Here is the output of the service nginx restart that I get back.

root@openmediavault:~# service nginx restart
    Restarting nginx: nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "server_names_hash_bucket_size" directive in /etc/nginx/conf.d/o penmediavault-nginx.conf:1
    nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

If I look at the /etc/nginx/conf.d/openmediavault-nginx.conf file this is the only output in the file.

server_names_hash_bucket_size ;

If I remember correctly there was a nginx update in the update manager that I did. There was also an update for openmediavault-extplorer that failed. Not sure if that was what lead to the problem or not but any help or ideas would be great.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Reconfigure the openmediavault-nginx plugin to make sure all the fields are properly filled in. You might have updated from an older version. Error messages are always helpful.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!