Styling the webgui

• "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• /var/www/openmediavault/css/

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Here is a dark-gray css with a background image
    put it in /var/www/openmediavault/

• Screenshot Solo?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

• Some kind of:

Most of the functions are self explaining IMHO. But there is no complete documentation available.

• Here is the easiest way I find to get started:

cd /var/www/openmediavault/css
    cp omv.css omv-custom.css

This will copy everything from the default omv.css file and give you correct chown/cmod for the custom file.
    Then you can just test editing various things in the custom file. Some are described above.
    Remember that after every edit of the custom file you will need to refresh your browser to see the effects of the edits.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!