Can't find Snapraid Plug-in after Upgrade to OMV 1.0.23 from 0.5.6

• Hi,

I justed update from 0.5.6 to 1.0.23. Everything seemed to upgrade without any errors. The only thing that is not working is Snapraid. I have 3 drives setup as LVM and then used Snapraid. I access the data on the drived through an SMB/CIFS. But now after the update, I can't see my shares. I read that I have to reconfigure Snapraid after the upgrade. But can't find the plugin in the webgui. The plugin Snapraid plugin is shown as installed, but be sure I tried to reinstall in via CLI. I then get the following error:

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers

OMV Server: Fujitsu D3644-B, Intel Core i3-8100, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, Sandisk SanDisk pSSD 128GB (USB), 4x 4TB WD40EFRX, 512 m2 SSD

• "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Now, this is really a neat feature!

Here is my ID: 86FqSTBT

Best,
    TiredHornet

OMV Server: Fujitsu D3644-B, Intel Core i3-8100, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, Sandisk SanDisk pSSD 128GB (USB), 4x 4TB WD40EFRX, 512 m2 SSD

• I have the omv-extras plugin installed. But did not enable the testing repos. Should I do that?

• Before I saw the last answer I already enalbed the testing repos. I then checked for updates in the webgui. But there were no newer version of my plugins.

Here is what I get from omv-update (just the last lines, the rest can be found on https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9o5…0RJf-UEOyMkaI3PT-9Ea?dl=0:(

and here is what I get from apt-cache search openmediavault-*:

• dpkg -l | grep openmediavault

just to check if has correct packages.

This is what I get. Is 0.5.20 the right version number?

Zitat

There is more than one site of plugins - did you see that?

No, I didn't until now! So there was a new version of snapraid to install on the second site. Installing it right now. I think I thought the aufs-plugin was also for snapraid because there is a link to an aufs and snapraid guide in the description. Is there any special steps I need to take to get my old Snapraid back?

• You need to purge remove all those .5x plugins. Then reinstall the new 1.x versions.

apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-autoshutdown openmediavault-nut openmediavault-snapraid openmediavault-virtualbox
    apt-get clean

Then try installing the plugins again in the web-gui.

• I tried that and I get one error for the nut plugin:

Any idea what that is about?

• exactly!

Code
    pc  openmediavault-nut                 0.5.10                        all          OpenMediaVault Network UPS Tools (NUT) plugin

• There were no updates available. I ran the updates after the update to 1.0.x (I don't remember what the initial version after the update was). So nothing changed in after the dpkg command.

• Okay, I think I just made a big mistake. I typed:

dpkg --purge --force-all openmediavault

without the "-nut":

Not really shure if anything happend though. After running

dpkg -l | grep openmediavault

it still looks the same.

Should I procede with

dpkg --purge --force-all openmediavault-nut

?

Tekkb, thank for helping me out with all this!

EDIT:

I just tried to open the webgui and of course it doesn't work anymore. I guess I really messed up this time.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!