Greyhole PHP memory issue

• I've had an issue with greyhole for a while - since upgrading (either to v1 or v0.5 some time back) my greyhole install hasn't been balancing files or creating a copy. I've tried the suggestions after some googling (clearing the tasks table, checked the memory limit in the php.ini file).

Looking in the tasks table, when I try balancing the files or fcsk, it gets populated with the completed column as 'YES'.

The log file contains the following line, which is the problem, but i'm not sure of the solution:

Sep 27 20:00:56 ERROR read_smb_spool: PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes); BT: greyhole[L4629]

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

My log ID is: tZkaMDRL

• mrgooding, try to contact Guillaume Boudreau (via github) on this issue, too.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!