plex isn't listed in plugins after upgrade from 0.5.? to 1.0.?

• Hello,
    I went from squeeze to wheezy then did the upgrade of omv from 0.5.latest(forgot) to 1.0.29, downloaded new omv-extras deb package and installed through web interface, and refreshed. Problem is the plex plugin isn't listed, I get 2 pages of up to date listed plugins, with that one strangely absent. omv-extras plugin is 1.0.9 Does my source list look off? Or any ideas what to check?

root@omv:/etc/apt/sources.list.d# ls -l
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 15 Sep 30 01:02 omv-extras-org-custom.list
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 87 Sep 30 01:02 omv-extras-org-kralizec.list
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 60 Sep 30 00:45 openmediavault.list
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 45 Nov 2 2011 openmediavault-local.list

root@omv:/etc/apt/sources.list.d# cat *

# Custom repos
    # Regular omv-extras.org repo
    deb http://packages.omv-extras.org/debian/ kralizec main
    deb http://packages.openmediavault.org/public kralizec main
    deb file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives /

• Offizieller Beitrag

You don't have the Plex checkbox checked on the Secondary tab of omv-extras.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• argh, I forgot to do omv-initsystem and that has an error. i'll go search for how to start over on a wheezy.

NEVER do that after a update. It will reset your config.xml!

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I am installing on top of wheezy, ah, I see. upgrading on wheezy doesn't require it.
    oh, System -> omv-extras.org -> Secondary I have to check a secondary repository checkbox for plex.

I have a backup of config.xml from before embarking on this, but most oddness from a pretty flummoxed upgrade is now quashed :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!