Missing N/A-device in File Systems tab after Linear RAID removal

• Hi,
    My 0.5 OMV installation crashed last night (after an update mishap), which led me to run through a clean 1.0 installation.
    During the installation I decided that I would collapse my Linear RAID and set up a RAID 5 instead.
    With no additional plugins and no manually created file systems, shared folders, etc. I still have a N/A device in my File Systems-tab.

n/a n/a ext4 n/a n/a n/a No Missing

Since the 0.5 to 1.0 update almost killed me, I want to be careful.
    What to do?

I've run blkid, where I can find the disk of my OMV installation (sdd1) and the new RAID 5 disks. Other than that, nothing.
    Any help is appreciated.

• "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Hi all. I am having a similar problem.

I installed and setup an array using mhddfs. Everything was fine until the system had a hard reset. Since then filesystem has this N/A listing and the mhddfs array was not acccessable. I have removed the union filesystems plugin, but now getting an error in the gui console every time it refreshes : "No filesystem backend exists for 'mhddfs'

How can I fix this and remove the N/A error listing in File Systems.

I have uploaded my support log s6bthwGZ

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!