Problem with Powerbutton after Upgrade to 1.0.x

• After upgrading my NAS to 1.0.x the light of my power button is acting weird.
    If i shutdown OMV using the GUI everything works. NAS is shutting down properly and the power led is off.
    If i shutdown OMV using tue power Button the following happens. The System is shutting down but the power led is blinking.

Tried messing around with the power Options in the GUI without success.
    0.5.x Version was working without problems.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You set an option in the Systems | Power Management | Settings | Power button dropdown?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.11 | compose 7.1.3 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV 1.0 (Debian Wheezy) might support sleep better on your system. So, it goes to sleep when you push the button. Not sure why. I would check your bios settings.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.11 | compose 7.1.3 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Ok, i solved the problem.
    I'm runnin openmediavault on top of a standard debian wheezy with gnome. the problem was that by pressing the power button, omv tried to shutdown the system but the gui tried to go into standby.
    Standby was faster an so shutdown was stopped. By pressing the power button again system recovered from standby and shutdown was completed. I disabled the gui and now the power button works correctly again.
    Thanks anyway to all.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!