Advanced Power Management for RAID setup

• I've got a RAID10 setup with 6 disks. Wondering what advantages/disadvantages there are to any of the disk settings under the Physical Disks tab? Should I be turning on Advanced Power Management or Acoustic Management or Spindown Time for any of the disks in my RAID array? I would like to minimize energy use of my NAS as much as I can.

• Again, no one is replying to these. Sorry but is this just turning your nose up to a question that is too simple? Google doesn't provide the best answers for those of us who aren't code friendly you know.

OMV 3.0.76

Asus Z97, Intel i7-4770
    16gb Ram
    Corsair 550w PSU
    Fractal Design Mini Black MATX Case (5 Fans)
    4x WD 6TB Red (Raid 6) Main Storage
    2x WL 3TB (Raid 1) Secondary Storage / Future Cloud
    30gb SSD (OS)
    Plex Media Server Lifetime Pass member
    Linux n00b

• Offizieller Beitrag

Again, no one is replying to these. Sorry but is this just turning your nose up to a question that is too simple? Google doesn't provide the best answers for those of us who aren't code friendly you know.

How do you know someone is turning their nose up to these questions??? Most questions on this forum are answered by a very small group of people. Maybe no one in that small group of people know the answer. I don't. Not sure what this has to do with code though.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!