ZFS Plugin

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm not involved in developing it nor even do I plan to use it.. but just following it's progress in the developers forum... I would say it's close. Seems a few significant hurdles were overcome in the last week or so, and some screenshots were posted of the progress on the GUI front.

If I were a betting man, I'd say probably sooner rather than later.. but as said above, there's no timetable. Hopefully something will be publicly available for testing here soon.

• The Developers forum is reserved for developers, or people that are intensively testing new plugins and can offer practicable feedback for those plugins. ;)

If you're interested to join it, let me know.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!