[Resolved] Omv Virtualbox 1.0.12 install

• OMV 1.0
    • Resolved

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Resolved] Omv Virtualbox 1.0.12 install

Hello,
      I am newbie on OMV. I try actually to install Virtualbox, all ok but I stuck during :
      ( it loop forever.. )

i check url : download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/ wheezy/ ...

Not Found
      The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it.

Need help.

Ps : I install Ngix and mySQL without any problem.
      Omv 2.x
      i5 16Gb 7To (Boot SSD16Gb)
    • The file is there, you maybe just looked in the wrong place. I encoutered that the virtualbox repo sometimes is a bit slow, you can check yourself by downloading the virtualbox deb yourself:

download.virtualbox.org/virtua…2~Debian~wheezy_amd64.deb

Greetings
      David
      "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
      #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
      Absolutely no Support via PM!

I host parts of the omv-extras.org Repository, the OpenMediaVault Live Demo and the pre-built PXE Images. If you want you can take part and help covering the costs by having a look at my profile page.
    • Hello,

Ok.. I finally manage to get the virtualbox plugin to install. Install virtualbox repo, SSH, and this : apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault-virtualbox
      I need to get in virtualbox admin, as in instructions i try admin/amin but i cannot .... :(

Whats is the dafault log - pass ???

Omv 2.x
      i5 16Gb 7To (Boot SSD16Gb)

The post was edited 3 times, last by caseyj ().