openmediavault-emby plugin (formerly mediabrowser)

• Now I get this error...........................

Code
    $ sudo apt-get --purge remove openemediavault-mediabrowser
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    E: Unable to locate package openemediavault-mediabrowser
  • kk... it takes a while to uninstall and maybe with that cpu you do get high usage during the removal process.

You should make sure mono is uninstalled if you are not going to use this plugin anymore...

apt-get --purge remove libmono* (and say yes if it prompts you)
    apt-get autoremove

Then everything related to this plugin should be gone,.

• Thanks for all work takkb!
    mediabrowser is a nice plugin and it works better then plex-plugin on my system.
    Wehen goes it in a omv-extras repro? ;)

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• A new reworked version 1.10.0 has just been released.
    I was waiting for ryecoaaron to make the update available so I could announce it.
    As a new feature, it allows to update MediaBrowser without waiting for a new plugin version.

People that changed their working directory on past versions plugin gui may copy back their settings to the default folder. But it allows for mush better dependencies management. Ones who changed that folder from MB admin page would not have to do anything.

Just wait a little bit more.
    EDIT: Or if you like manual TESTING installations, you can grab it HERE.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It is in the mono-testing repo. Had to test it in a VM first :)

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• That would be better, for a cleaner migration and perhaps the updates. I don't really know how that testing version was tagged.
    I guess it's not mandatory. You always have time to reinstall. That new version never deletes anything (but itself)

Edit: If you have permission problems, better go removing it first and then install the new version. First time configuration isn't so complex.
    You may first make a copy of your /opt/mediabrowser and /var/lib/mediabrowser folders.

• I'm having trouble with a new install of Mediabrowser where only some of my media is displayed.

I upgraded OMV from 0.5.6 to 1.8 and installed Mediabrowser 1.0.11. MBS is configured for my 3 shares (Movies, TV Shows and Photos) and the clients are seeing all the libraries.

Movies - From my ~200 movies 15 are displaying artwork and will play fine. The rest just show the directory name "No content available..." when trying to open.

TV Shows - All the series are listed and display correct artwork. Opening a series will display the Seasons but then the same "No content available..." when trying to access a season.

Photos - Directory names are displayed but no images.

Getting the same result from browser (FF) and Android client.

I'm new to Linux and picking up what I can as I go. This forum has been a great help, thanks everyone.

EDIT - This is running on an HP N54L with Greyhole if that makes any difference

• Hello Roscoe,
    I'm having the same issue than you, but only with the android client. The client can see the folders but when I enter a season folder, for example, it tells there's no content. Roku has no problem nor the web interface.

Please try to do a rescan through the web admin, in library section, and be sure that the scan on start schedule is active.
    If problem continues you may post at mediabrowser forums.

I also encourage you to install the new 1.10.0 version that is available on the mono testing repo or the link I posted above.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!