access to a webdav-folder on ftp - read-only

• OMV 1.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• access to a webdav-folder on ftp - read-only

Hi!
      I have created a shared folder Yandex
      Then created in the plugin connection to remote shares yandex-disk ..
      everything works fine!
      Added to shared folders ftp shared folder yandex - also works
      Given access to read / write user 1 to the folder yandex
      But while trying to write the file there - an error .. Folder yandex on ftp - read-only ...

Can put the video settings or screenshots?

Still convinced that the ftp at the moment is not working properly (a problem with the home directory for ftp, with webdav ...)
      omv 1.0.29 kralizec | 64 bit | 3.2.0-4 kernel | omvextrasorg 1.0.13 (Sorry for my bad english...)
    • stalkerxxl wrote:

Can put the video settings or screenshots?

Please show screenshots of your webgui: Shared Folder (Permissions), Shared Folder (ACL), User Permissions, FTP Configuration, FTP Configuration (for that share)

Also post the output of the following command stat /media/UUID/yandex

Greetings
      David
      "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
      #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
      Absolutely no Support via PM!

I host parts of the omv-extras.org Repository, the OpenMediaVault Live Demo and the pre-built PXE Images. If you want you can take part and help covering the costs by having a look at my profile page.
    • David.. looking my big screenshots =)))
      Images
      • 2014-10-17 20-15-55 OpenMediaVault web administration interface - openmedia.workgroup - Google Chrome.png

81.7 kB, 869×998, viewed 565 times
      • 2014-10-17 20-16-19 OpenMediaVault web administration interface - openmedia.workgroup - Google Chrome.png

55.55 kB, 1,236×808, viewed 477 times
      • 2014-10-17 20-17-07 OpenMediaVault web administration interface - openmedia.workgroup - Google Chrome.png

91.12 kB, 1,374×722, viewed 482 times
      • 2014-10-17 20-18-19 OpenMediaVault web administration interface - openmedia.workgroup - Google Chrome.png

28.21 kB, 628×568, viewed 422 times
      • 2014-10-17 20-19-05 OpenMediaVault web administration interface - openmedia.workgroup - Google Chrome.png

66.46 kB, 1,005×985, viewed 443 times
      • 2014-10-17 20-19-22 OpenMediaVault web administration interface - openmedia.workgroup - Google Chrome.png

16.89 kB, 798×411, viewed 436 times
      • 2014-10-17 20-19-52 OpenMediaVault web administration interface - openmedia.workgroup - Google Chrome.png

48.73 kB, 724×878, viewed 414 times
      • 2014-10-17 20-21-26 mRemoteNG - C Users Роман AppData Roaming mRemoteNG confCons.xml.png

42.3 kB, 807×685, viewed 466 times
      omv 1.0.29 kralizec | 64 bit | 3.2.0-4 kernel | omvextrasorg 1.0.13 (Sorry for my bad english...)
    • Image 2, change group to read/write/execute.

Greetings
      David
      "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

I host parts of the omv-extras.org Repository, the OpenMediaVault Live Demo and the pre-built PXE Images. If you want you can take part and help covering the costs by having a look at my profile page.
    • This is an AuFS Pool, isn't it?

Greetings
      David

• Are you using openmediavault-aufs?

Greetings
      David

• Nooo.... don't.

Are you able to login via SSH and execute a command?

Greetings
      David

• cd /media/UUID/ where the yandex folder is. Then chmod g+w Yandex -R

Then execute stat Yandex and post the output here.

Greetings
      David

• Source Code

1. ​root@openmedia:~# cd /media/hdd1/
      2. root@openmedia:/media/hdd1# ls
      3. aquota.group aquota.user ISO lost+found users Video Virtualbox Yandex Мультики
      4. root@openmedia:/media/hdd1# chmod g+w Yandex -R
      5. chmod: «Yandex/lost+found»: invalid argument
      6. ===========
      7. root@openmedia:/media/hdd1/Yandex# stat /media/hdd1/Yandex/
      8. Файл: «/media/hdd1/Yandex/»
      9. Размер: 152 Блоков: 1 Блок В/В: 4096 каталог
      10. Устройство: 14h/20d Inode: 1 Ссылки: 5
      11. Доступ: (0775/drwxrwxr-x) Uid: ( 0/ root) Gid: ( 0/ root)
      12. Доступ: 2014-10-17 22:18:23.000000000 +0300
      13. Модифицирован: 2012-04-04 23:00:00.000000000 +0300
      14. Изменён: 2014-10-17 22:16:00.000000000 +0300
      15. Создан: -
      Display All

state Yandex - unknown command...
      =======
      add after 15 min:
      I started to get angry ..
      install mc
      and through mc - did own folder Yandex user Fornex .. and gave the right:

owner - fornex
      group - root

rwx rwx ---

all working ..

Maybe there is some kind of bug and it should be issued and sent to developer?

Thank you so much guys for the help!
      I hope that I'm not too tired ...
    • The only bug maybe would be why it was owned by root:root instead of root:users. The chmod command run fine, it just could not make the lost+found folder writeable for group, thats all.

FTP should work now with writing? You probably should chown the folder to root:users instead, which is more apropiate and correct.

Greetings
      David

• davidh2k wrote:

FTP should work now with writing?
      David

yes.. ftp write - ok..

now left to deal with the remote display driver in Virtualbox ... and you can experiment with windows 2012 server =)
      OMV - a great product !!! Every day - all the more in love with him .. despite the problems that arise ... and this- great merit of you guys! Support - just on top! Soobschestvo- great!

I would be even more powerful hardware =) .. and then have to use the old Xeon 3040 ... (alas .. war .. Fucking DNR militants destroyed / taken away a lot of computers, servers, etc ...) ..
    • why is ACL - i see owner ROOT
      in mc - i see owner FORNEX?
      bug OMV?
      I notice that the ACL shared folder in WebGUI- shows wrong information about the owner
      There everywhere - owner root....
      Images
      • 2014-10-17 22-45-52 OpenMediaVault web administration interface - openmedia.workgroup - Google Chrome.png

39.4 kB, 873×600, viewed 518 times
    • I poked Volker to have a look at it.

Greetings
      David