0.5.6 to 1.0 - last vestiges of errors

• Here's the end of the output from omv-update:

I've gone through the step by step recommendations for when you get errors and nothing is working. I've done that 3 times now. Help needed!

• The real problem seems to be netatalk. I can't seem to purge it, delete it, etc. It states the package is in a bad state.

I'm not sure if this dpkg information is helpful.

• Offizieller Beitrag

apt-get purge openmediavault-dnsmasq openmediavault-transmissionbt openmediavault-virtualhosts openmediavault-website
    apt-get -f install

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Still having the same errors. Drat. Here's what it say after I run the purge:

and after I run apt-get -f install

• Offizieller Beitrag

rm /etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault /etc/monit/conf.d/collectd
    apt-get -f install

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Making progress I think because a whole bunch of new things were accomplished but still some errors. Not sure if owncloud is causing problems but the following error seems important:

Package openmediavault is not configured yet.

Anyway, here's the outpout of apt-get -f install after the rm command

• Offizieller Beitrag

I would remove the plugins and reinstall after. You will have to reconfigure them though.

apt-get purge openmediavault-clamav openmediavault-netatalk openmediavault-owncloud openmediavault-route
    apt-get -f install

• Seems like netatalk continues to be a problem. Aargh! Results of the purge:

results of the -f install

• Well...something good happened. I tried again to log in to through the gui which had been down, and voila, it worked. It says I'm running 1.0.29. Now off to play with plugins, etc. to see if I can get the system back to its previous plugin, networked state, and to take advantage of some of the beneficial changes.

It's really odd though. I have no idea when the system started working again. but....it appears to be working...though on the gui I'm getting this error

Code
    Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/afp)Error #3003:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/afp)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/afp.inc:110Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(63): OMVModuleAFP->getStatus()#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(501): OMVRpc::exec('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

Is this still a netatalk problem? I suspect so given that it involves afp.

Any additional ideas welcome!

• Please reinstall the netaltalk plugin via the WebGUI.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I get a familiar error when I install it via the gui:

• installed natatalk via OMV Gui and now Apple Filing is now in the GUI, so making progress. But still get an error involving netatalk (see below)

GUI: when I go to Diagnostics -> Services, it shows Apple Filing is enabled but the Running column has a red dot, which seems to imply that it is not running.

I am able to create shares using Apple Filing but when I try to make the TimeMachine backups, I get the following error when applying the change:

Code
    [code][code]

[/code][/code]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!