Can't access plugin list

• I've seen this problem documented elsewhere but can't seem to make the fixes work (also I don't read German very well!)

Here's the error:

• OK I actually sorted it out, had a bit of a Google.

When trying to install plugins I'm getting this error:

Code
    E: Could not get lock /var/cache/apt/archives/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)
    E: Unable to lock directory /var/cache/apt/archives/
  • I have a similar error. If I click on the System "Erweiterungen" = Plugins (German Raspberry Pi setup with raspian) then I run into a timeout after 300sec (5min).
    Here is the error:
    Fehler #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C;sudo dpkg-query --list openmediavault-*': ' in /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/plugin.inc:186
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: PluginRpc->getList(Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(262): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'getList', Array)
    #3 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #4 {main}

if I do the comman at command line:
    dpkg-query --list openmediavault-* dpkg-query: Kein Paket gefunden, das auf openmediavault-omvpluginsorg_0.4~10.gbp5bae63_all.deb passt

All other things seem to work. I'm already seeking in the web since three days.
    I wanted to install the daap (itunes) and other plugins.

Hope somebody has really a good hint to solve that.
    BTW the web-gui logfile is empty.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!