Update from 0.3 to 1.0 -> No plugin available

• Hello, I was on a very old version of OMV (0.3) and upgraded to 0.4.38 and 0.5.6 before finally upgrading to 1.0.29.

I took some trials and errors but I'm there now, however whenever I click on the "updates" and "plugins" tabs from the Web GUI I have this error message:

Clicking on the "Check" button doesn't resolve the issue.

During my updates I've had to edit my sources.list so maybe the problem comes from here? I know I get the following error message when I try an omv-update for example:

This is the ouput of a cat /etc/apt/sources.list

Could it be related to the fact I have an Intel core I5 CPU and not an AMD or shouldn't I worry about that?

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need to get rid of any reference to omv-plugins.org in /etc/apt/sources.list.d. That repo no longer is used and doesnt work with omv 0.5 and newer. omv-extras.org is the new repo for third party plugins.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• This is what I get after a ls -al /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

Code
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root   38 oct.  19 02:52 omv-plugins-org-omnius.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  673 oct.  19 00:30 openmediavault.list
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root   45 juil.  4  2012 openmediavault-local.list

So I've edited /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omv-plugins-org-omnius.list with nano (the other 2 files in the folder were empty) and deleted the line. It works now and the plugins are showing up in the web gui/

Thank you :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!