proftpd cant bind to any port i try

• Well, today i tried to use my ftp (the first time) but i cant bind it to any port i try :

i attached only one log entry because it got deleted from yesterday. i can either use 65000, 21, 90, 95, and so on, but i ALWAYS get that message.

i checked if the ports were used by another application, but they wasnt.

any ideas?

Code
    omv-mkconf proftpd

did nothing new.

Bilder

| HP N54L Tobi´ 00 BIOS@2013 | 8GB 1333 | 2x WD-Black 320GB md0 / in TopDock | AMCC 9650SE-4LPML hwraid 4 x 3TB WD Green RAID5 mit BBU |
    | SlimLine Bluray in the Top Dock | Powerwalker 650 USV | Edimax WLAN | IcyBox 2x2TB RAID1 via eSATA |
    | Storage at the moment : 12.58TB |

• Hi,
    I changed also the port of proftpd. This worked fine over the webinterface for me.
    You get this message usually when you try to use an already used port but I guess that is not the case here.

So I would suspect a bug here.

Have you tried to add the port directly to the config via the webinterface as additional arguments

Code
    Port XX

this should usually override the config

• yes, i tried that, but im a bit confused because i can connect to the server from inside network

Bilder

| HP N54L Tobi´ 00 BIOS@2013 | 8GB 1333 | 2x WD-Black 320GB md0 / in TopDock | AMCC 9650SE-4LPML hwraid 4 x 3TB WD Green RAID5 mit BBU |
    | SlimLine Bluray in the Top Dock | Powerwalker 650 USV | Edimax WLAN | IcyBox 2x2TB RAID1 via eSATA |
    | Storage at the moment : 12.58TB |

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!