Ldap with domino server

• Hi all,
    I installed the new version of openmediavault, after I added the isntalación ldap plugin.
    My ldap authentication is done through an email server IBM (Lotus Domino) which only has an O (Organization), OU has no users or groups.
    Only have the cn of users and referring to tree in O.

When setting fields, forcing me to the fields of OU, I have proven to omit entering a space, but I have not been successful.
    The firewall rules are set up so that it connects directly from ssl.
    I've tried without ssl and ssl and have not been successful
    By console I get the following:

Oct 21 15:50:26 OMV-vCloud postfix/bounce[6145]: nss_ldap: could not search LDAP server - Server is unavailable
    Oct 21 15:50:26 OMV-vCloud postfix/bounce[6145]: nss_ldap: could not connect to any LDAP server as dn=ldapuser - Can't contact LDAP server
    Oct 21 15:50:26 OMV-vCloud postfix/bounce[6145]: nss_ldap: failed to bind to LDAP server ldaps://XX.XX.XX.XXX:636: Can't contact LDAP server
    Oct 21 15:50:26 OMV-vCloud postfix/bounce[6145]: nss_ldap: could not search LDAP server - Server is unavailable

Another idea was to put the same time that the LDAP server, but without success.
    Any help?
    Thank you

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!