Can't get deluge to install...

• ok, now my exprerience :/

For the plugin installation no problem, when I trya via the plugin to install deluge or deluge 1.3.5 I'have always this message and I turn around in an attempt to create dependencies, I always come back libtorrent-rasterbar7. I see a update about libtorrent-rasterbar7 rather well as update omv-extras. I thought that would solve the problem but nothing. This is my message error (via omv ui) in french sorry :

Code
    Dépaquetage de python-libtorrent (à partir de .../python-libtorrent_0.16.17-1ubuntu3~ppa1~precise_amd64.deb) ...
    dpkg: des problèmes de dépendances empêchent la configuration de python-libtorrent :
     python-libtorrent dépend de libboost-python1.49.0 (>= 1.49.0-1) ; cependant :
      Le paquet libboost-python1.49.0 n'est pas installé.

dpkg: erreur de traitement de python-libtorrent (--install) :
     problèmes de dépendances - laissé non configuré
    Des erreurs ont été rencontrées pendant l'exécution :
     python-libtorrent

EDIT : Ok, I have see the source of the probleme (or maybe not if you call apt-get install -f), but it's right on the start of installation of the plugins :
    Fast traduction

So in the end .. I can not do .. :cursing:

NeurOSick
    Hardware ASRock N68C-GS, AMD FX-4100 8GB RAM
    OMV3 Distro + OMV-Extra + Docker + OpenVPN = Unlimited possibilities!

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von NeurOSick ()

• I could be wrong but I >think< if you install the pyload download manager plugin it may install some of the dependencies you are missing. I know I had installed it before deluge, so that may be why I only had three dependencies that weren't met that I was able to manually find and install.

Darcy

• Hello sir. I am a relative newb when it comes to linux, and OMV. But I am fearless. What's the worst that can happen? I have to reinstall and start over. LOL. Thank you for making a deluge plugin. One of the trackers I use prefers it over transmission (from what I can discern by the version numbers). I was able to install your plugin with a few caveats. I had to manually download a few of the dependencies as they weren't being downloaded and installed by your package (I believe I'm using the right terms). One was the a libboost, libtorrent and one of the python modules? I'm sorry, I'm at work and should have written them down. I was able to figure out how to get them and install them, and successfully installed the 1.3.5. The web interface comes up as a separate tab in my browser, but it doesn't show within the web interface section within the OMV administration page for the plugin. Any idea what I did wrong?

Kindest regards,

Darcy

You may have to install the Links plugin and add an entry. The security settings for nginx (webserver) are high and stop the iframe from working.

@sparkster666 and @NeurOSick, You need OMV 1.0 or higher and you must run apt-get install -f after you install the plugin. Both python-libtorrent and libtorrent-rasterbar7 are not installed until you choose what version you want to install, if you have installed either of those packages uninstall them and use the ones supplied with the plugin.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• when I try to install from the plugin page I get this error

I used these instructions

Code
    1. Use the backup feature to backup your current settings
    2. Run apt-get remove --purge openmediavault-deluge
    3. cd /tmp
    4. wget http://jamied.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/openmediavault-deluge_1.0.1_all.deb
    5. dpkg -i openmediavault-deluge_1.0.1_all.deb; apt-get install -f

Then I try to install from the plugin page and get his error

Code
    (Reading database ... 49999 files and directories currently installed.)
    Preparing to replace libtorrent-rasterbar7 0.16.17-1ubuntu3~ppa1~precise (using .../libtorrent-rasterbar7_0.16.17-1ubuntu3~ppa1~precise_amd64.deb) ...
    Unpacking replacement libtorrent-rasterbar7 ...
    Setting up libtorrent-rasterbar7 (0.16.17-1ubuntu3~ppa1~precise) ...
    (Reading database ... 49999 files and directories currently installed.)
    Preparing to replace python-libtorrent 0.16.17-1ubuntu3~ppa1~precise (using .../python-libtorrent_0.16.17-1ubuntu3~ppa1~precise_amd64.deb) ...
    Unpacking replacement python-libtorrent ...
    Setting up python-libtorrent (0.16.17-1ubuntu3~ppa1~precise) ...
    Reading package lists...
    E: The value 'precise' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sources
  • Have you ticked the download managers checkbox in OMV-Extras?

• You may have to install the Links plugin and add an entry. The security settings for nginx (webserver) are high and stop the iframe from working.

@sparkster666 and @NeurOSick, You need OMV 1.0 or higher and you must run apt-get install -f after you install the plugin. Both python-libtorrent and libtorrent-rasterbar7 are not installed until you choose what version you want to install, if you have installed either of those packages uninstall them and use the ones supplied with the plugin.[/quote]

I will give it a try.

*** UPDATE *** Links did the trick and works perfectly! THANKS YOU ROCK.

The .deb packages I had to manually install were libboost-system1.49.0_1.49.0-3.2_amd64.deb & libboost-python1.49.0_1.49.0-3.2_amd64.deb. Otherwise I followed the instructions in the post for wgetting the install package for the plugin and installing it that way. I just kept reading which dependencies weren't being met at the command line until no more errors came up, and then installed the plugin fully in the OMV admin page. I'm not sure if this was just a problem on my end?

Thanks for all your help!

Darcy

• I have updated the plugin to include libboost-system and libboost-python as dependencies, I can't remember if these were already on my system so will double check in a VM.

• Just so you know .. I have tried everything without manually install libboost and I am never happened ..

So I came to install Deluge with these two libs (like darcmanomv)

libboost-system1.49.0_1.49.0-3.2_amd64.deb
    libboost-python1.49.0_1.49.0-3.2_amd64.deb

tanks jhmiller for this great work.. it's really appreciate! :)

NeurOSick
    Hardware ASRock N68C-GS, AMD FX-4100 8GB RAM
    OMV3 Distro + OMV-Extra + Docker + OpenVPN = Unlimited possibilities!

• @Nem I know you deleted your post but I will answer it anyway.

The main purpose of this package was to test to see if users who were having trouble installing deluge would still have issues with this plugin, as most people seam to be able to use it then I think it should be added to the Download managers repo (set in OMV-Extras 2nd tab)

However before this will happen we need to change a few things

1. Add the 2 libs python-libtorrent and libtorrent-rastabar7 to the plugins repo, this would avoid the script having to wget and then dpkg -i them.
    2. As above but for X86 and (if possible) arm, the above libs are only amd64.
    3. Change the install script after 1 and 2 are done.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are the versions here new enough? I could build both packages on the RPi (and amd64/i386).

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• The jessie (testing) repo has the correct versions needed

When I built the amd64 packages I used the source files from here version 0.16.17,

1. download and extract libtorrent-rasterbar_0.16.17.orig.tar.xz
    2. download and extract libtorrent-rasterbar_0.16.17-1ubuntu3~ppa1~precise.debian.tar.gz
    3. move the dedian folder from libtorrent-rasterbar_0.16.17-1ubuntu3~ppa1~precise.debian to libtorrent-rasterbar_0.16.17.orig
    4. modify the control file where it asked for versions we could not install on OMV
    5. build package

the above will make both python-libtorrent and libtorrent-rastabar7 packages

• will it/does it include libboost-system and libboost-python? When I was trying to install it the other day those were the 2 things I had to manually install before anything else would work. Then when I got to the stage where I could see the deluge plugin and could actually activate it, I tried to go to the webgui and it wouldn't connect to anything. I figured it was because of all the messing around I had to do to get everything installed and I ended up breaking something, and I never actually got it working because I couldn't figure out what I did wrong -_-

• just tried doing a completely fresh OMV1 install. I installed libboost-system and libboost-python first, then followed the instructions from an earlier page to install deluge. Everything installs with no problem. I can enable the plugin but whenever I go to the webui for the plugin (http://192.168.1.109:8112/) I'm just greeted with a blank page. Other ports (e.g. plex) are working fine), not sure what is different about deluge

• Can you run ps aux|grep [d]eluge to check if it is running, also what version did you install?

• here is my output:

1005 2266 0.4 0.6 179788 25136 ? Sl 01:36 0:23 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluged -d -L warning -l /var/log/deluge/daemon.log
    1005 2583 0.0 0.5 77000 23996 ? S 01:36 0:00 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluge-web -L warning -l /var/log/deluge/web.log

I'm running the most recent version that was posted (1.0.1)

• Both services are running so you should be able to use the webui, does either of the log files have any more information?

• so in daemon.log I see:

[WARNING ] 01:36:14 torrentmanager:650 Unable to update state file to a compatible version: list index out of range
    [WARNING ] 01:36:14 torrentmanager:753 Unable to load fastresume file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/deluge-daemon/.config/deluge/state/torrents.fastresume'

and web.log:

[WARNING ] 01:36:15 config:361 Unable to open config file /home/deluge-daemon/.config/deluge/hostlist.conf.1.2: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/deluge-daemon/.config/deluge/hostlist.conf.1.2'

• I think those are common warnings as I also see them in my logs but I can still see the webui.

Have you tried another browser or inspect element when the blank page loads

• doesnt work in either chrome or IE

chrome gives me some error code:

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
    Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

the elements that are visible are just part of the error box in chrome, which just tells me no data was received

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!