Can't get deluge to install...

• what happens if you do apt-get install openmediavault-deluge in the shell?

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Offizieller Beitrag

Here is what I get in a fresh VM. I took the dependencies a bit further. Ends up being a libc issue.

• I Just tried this again on a clean VM, on first boot of omv I installed omv-extras then enabled the download managers-testing repo then selected openmediavault-deluge from the plugins section, it installed and all was ok ?(
    This was on a AMD64 VM. I will try on a 32 bit VM to see if I get the same results.

Edit
    installs fine on a 32 bit VM as well, this is very strange, the region settings are the only thing that I may have set different to everyone else.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jhmiller ()

• I have adjusted the libs and the plugins dependent files, when ryecoaaron (not sure who else can do it) has the time, hopefully he will update both, then you should see version 1.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

@jhmiller I think I know the problem, is the precise repo. I've commented it and now it fires the install from the GUI.
    Now i've purge omv_deluge, omv-extras, then reinstall omv-extras set downloaders testing and now it goes. After this the precise repo is not there. But then when i go to install the actual deluge now from webUI complains about precise:

Then for the precise repo to appear again I have to enable testing in omv-extras general.

I am surprised the plugin calls so many dependencies even GTK libs, X11-common

• seems like it all installs fine now. what is the default password for the webui after install?

deluge, When you first install, it will warn about using default password and ask you to change it, SAY NO, as if you say yes it loads blank settings, after you say no just open the preference and now it should display all relevant config settings. I don't know why when you first look at the preference they are blank or even if it makes any difference.

• How can I connect to Deluge from my desktop using thin client (what is the default username and password that need to be input in connection manager)? I'm able to log in successfully via browser, though.

• so I finally built my NAS and am having problems with some of the settings in deluge

It all seems to install fine, but when I go into the preferences it doesn't seem to save my proxy settings. I can enter all the other settings and they save fine, but if I enter proxy details, save and close the preferences and open them again the settings disappear...suggestions?

also, it seems that when there are a lot of settings on the page (for example the proxy page), I can't see the settings at the bottom of the list and there is no scroll bar to navigate me down there so I end up having to tab

EDIT: nevermind, I was being absent minded and didn't update to the latest. all good now

• Hi,

The enable checkboxes for Autoadd option keep getting unchecked after daemon restart.. any idea?

tanks

NeurOSick
    Hardware ASRock N68C-GS, AMD FX-4100 8GB RAM
    OMV3 Distro + OMV-Extra + Docker + OpenVPN = Unlimited possibilities!

• Can't install it

Running apt-get install openmediavault-deluge

Gives

Code
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    openmediavault-deluge is already the newest version.
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

Im lost :/

• I'm running OMV on BananaPi (based on bananian) and I don't see deluge plugin on plugin's list. Running dpkg -l | grep openmediavault returns:

Code
    ii openmediavault 2.1.8 all Open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-flashmemory 1.9 all folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii openmediavault-keyring 0.3 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 1.32 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

Download Managers and Download Managers Testing repos are enabled.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!