Can't get deluge to install...

• whenever I start deluge it asks me to choose a connection to connect to. Whenever I restart the NAS the connection needs to be chosen again before any downloads will continue. Is there a way to have it automate this and just auto connect at startup?

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you mean the webUI. Deluge runs two separate instances. One is the daemon (which is actually the downloader) and then you have the front end webUI.
    Once you connect to the webui it will ask first password and then which daemon you want to connect. In case you have multiple instances of deluge running. Is normal behavior.

What is not normal is what you said that transfers only start after you connect through the webUI to the daemon. Deluge comes with deluge-console, you can ssh into OMV without logging through the webui just to check the transfers are running.

• yeah every time I reboot the NAS and go into deluge it shows the dialog box (attached), and nothing will happen until I click on the connect button

so it might not be that they dont start until I click connect, but I certainly can't see anything in the webui until I click it which is the annoyance

• This is how the webui works, you need for it to connect to the deluge service for it to show what is happening. The torrents will still download.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Offizieller Beitrag

Install links plugin and add a link. Make sure to check the Media Tab checkbox.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• darcmanomv
    Can you share how u used the links plugin?

I'm at work, so this is from memory.

Install the links plugin.

Enable it. ;)

I believe it's the second tab in the links plugin, you need to add the url for the web interface for deluge. ie: the url for when you launch deluge in it's own browser tab. And yup, check the media tab checkbox.

Once you do that, you should be able to view the deluge interface within the deluge plugin itself instead of having to open another browser tab.

That I believe is all I had to do to get it to work. Let me know how it works out for you. :)

Darcy

• Now there is a plugin in the repo has any one tried that, need to know if it works as it should so we can move it from the testing repo to the main repo.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Hi,
    I'm trying to apt-get install openmediavault-deluge on Banana Pi, unfortunately I end up with:

I tried apt-get -f install also but with no luck. How can I fix it?
    Btw. which version of Deluge the plugin is based on?

• Offizieller Beitrag

How can I fix it?

Try to use aptitude (if you don't have it you can install with apt-get install aptitude)

Then try aptitude install libboost-python1.49.0 when it asks you to remove libtorrent-rasterbar7, python-libtorrent choose no. Then it will tell you to install libboost, choose yes. Once it finishes proceed with aptitude install libboost-system1.49

Then try apt-get -f install and it shouldn't complain

• Zitat

Then try aptitude install libboost-python1.49.0 when it asks you to remove libtorrent-rasterbar7, python-libtorrent choose no. Then it will tell you to install libboost, choose yes. Once it finishes proceed with aptitude install libboost-system1.49
    Then try apt-get -f install and it shouldn't complain

I've aptitude install libboost-python1.49.0 (there was no question about to remove libtorrent-rasterbar7, python-libtorrent) and aptitude install libboost-system1.49.0 and also run apt-get -f install openmediavault-deluge, with no luck. The same message appears. Perhaps I should start from scratch and install OMV (BanaNAS) from the beggining. Just wanted to make sure we're talking about armhf version, right?

• Zitat

Did you choose "no" when it asked about removal?

It didn't ask for anything, just:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!