Can't get deluge to install...

• Been trying to get Deluge built/compiled/installed... I've followed multiple tutorials and installed everything that each one mentions for dependencies. I'm currently trying one last thing but I don't have high hopes.

I get errors when doing
    ./enable configure --enable-python-binding
    and
    Make V=1

"Python setup.py build" results in;
    Command 'GCC' failed with exit status 1

• Im not sure what I did to fix it but I got deluged and deluge-web to work. Only issue I am having now is making it start with the computer. Im messing with that now...

Holy shit this is driving me insane. In no way shape or form should I have spent 5+ hours trying to get deluge to work. Insane.

Obviously its still not working. I could manually start the daemon but attempting to get the script working gave me errors. I dont know what the hell is going on anymore. My folder/smb permissions appear to be all messed up miraculously as guest permissions will not work.

Jesus.

BTW, with this command: apt-get install -t precise deluge-common deluged deluge-web deluge-console

The '-t precise' part gave me errors. I had to remove it (dont remember the exact error).
    The error I was getting with the script said something was missing. Im going to try it all again and see what happens.

Can anyone tell me exactly what I need to do to get deluge working? Assume I have absolutely nothing but a fresh install of OMV... because I actually reinstalled fresh in case something somewhere was preventing it from functioning. Dependencies required, etc. Im about to pull my hair out.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes I think is fine. I would omit the rasterbar library building. Just install the rasterbar from wheezy from the repository.
    The when you build Deluge the binaries will go to to /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin depending on the Deluge build configuration . you can peek that with the which deluged command. so look at the init script and make sure the binaries are properly pointed.
    You can test deluged and Deluge Web by just running the binaries in cli to check if they work

• I ran the command (which I assume checks the script from the link I posted) "invoke-rc.d deluge-daemon start" and get this:

Thoughts?

• To me it looks like the init.d script is malformed, what do you get when you do just /etc/init.d/deluge-daemon
    Can you post the output of cat /etc/init.d/deluge-daemon

Is there anything in either of the log files, /var/log/deluged.log  or /var/log/deluge-web.log

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• No such file or directory for the logs.

/etc/init.d/deluge-daemon

• I get this when I try to manually start deluge-web:

• That shows something is already running on port 8112, try ps aux | grep deluge and see if any processes show up

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!