Cron throws PHP Warnings at me

• Hi there,
    I recently activated email notifications and since then I get an email every 30 minutes, containing this Subject:

Code
    [ -x /usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] && /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime) [openmediavault]

and this content:

Code
    PHP Warning:  Module 'apc' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

I know this is only a warning and could be ignored but still, how can I solve this issue?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't know if you have installed some additional plugins or Debian packages on your own. But to solve the problem you have to identify the source of the PHP waring and fix it youtrself or open a bugreport for the OMV plugin.
    Alternatively you can modify the PHP cron script and redirect every output to /dev/null to do not get the email again.
    Another solution is to create a filter rule in your email program which redirects such emails directly into trash.

• I solved the problem.

Code
    /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini

as well as

Code
    /etc/php5/mods-available/apc.ini

contained the line

Code
    extension=apc.so

I commented out the line in php.ini and now cron stopped yelling at me.

I just hope it stays that way after the next updates.

Thanks for looking in to this!

• There is still another cron mail that I frequently receive which I don't fully understand:

Subject is:

Code
    Anacron job 'cron.daily' on openmediavault [openmediavault]

content:

Code
    /etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-mdadm:
    MAILADDR my@email.com

I guess this is due to me enabling the Software Raid section for notifications in the openmediavault webinterface so that I will get notified of errors.
    But what is the meaning of this message?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!