NGINX Config & Partkeepr

• Hi

First off thanks to tekkbebe, ryecoaaron, davidh2k for the advice on my NAS build, before the recent upgrade I had 77 days of uptime with no issues running like a dream - Cheers :thumbup:

So finally upgraded to version 1 of OMV and changed from Apache to NGINX for the web server, I've had no problem moving DokuWiki across but have run into an issue with
    Partkeepr, unfortunately Partkeepr is no longer supported and their forums are dying a slow death - so I don't expect to get an answer to my question (https://forum.partkeepr.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1722) which is a shame as it's a cool electronics database and I've spent a while indulging the librarian in my by entering my resistors, capacitors and general electronic bits and bobs into.

Anyway back to my question, I have install the NGINX plug in and configured three servers 1) Dokuwki 2) Partkeepr and 3) Test Website. Dokuwiki works after I added some addition NGINX config taken from here https://www.dokuwiki.org/install:nginx.

My problem is that Partkeepr shows the log in screen but fails when I enter my username and password ?( . It seems from reading around the web that NGINX has an issue with PATH_INFO and I have to say that I'm a little bit out of my depth here and understand bits but not enough to work up a fix. I suspect it something similar to the dokuwiki config and
    I've tried a copy and paste then tweak and it didn't work :(

Appreciate that this isn't really an OMV issue but thought I'd ask, won't be offend if no one answers!

Below is the setting for the NGINX Pool and server as well as the error message from Partkeepr

Pool Settings

Code
    User: NGINX
    Group: NGINX
    Display Errors: Yes
    Html Errors: No
    Max Execution Time: 120
    Memory Limit: 256
    Max Post Size: 8

NGINX Config

Partkeepr Error

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!