SABNZBD

• *** SO. I tried one last uninstall and reinstall... and now, magically it appears to be working. No idea why.

I was having trouble with the sickbeard script not being able to move TV shows to their directory after Sabnzbd completed the download and started the script. The error appeared to be a user rights problem. So I moved the complete and incomplete directories to my media drive and I believe I gave the right read/write access to sickbeard and sabnzbd (including the actually tv show directories and subs). Sabnzbd was showing in the interface that it wasn't supposed to be using the complete/incomplete in the .home directory any more, but the script still kept failing, and showed that it was trying to move the files from the wrong directory still.

So I decided to uninstall and reinstall sabnzbd. I did this initially through the OMV web gui. The reinstall failed. The client failed to start.

I went to the command line and removed the plugin there manually, and reinstalled.

Still doesn't work.

Here is the error I get when trying to start the plugin:

Error #3003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/sabnzbd)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sabnzbd.inc:85
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSabnzbd->getSettings(NULL, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getSettings', NULL, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(501): OMVRpc::exec('Sabnzbd', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

Can anyone help me (I am a relative newb, so forgive if I ask a silly question)?

Darcy

• Manually remove and then manually install (apt-get install openmediavault-sabnzbd) check If any errors are thrown during the install.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I had done the manual uninstall and remove and re-install with no luck. I tried one more time to remove and reinstall the plugin in the omv gui early today after trying multiple times, and wonders of wonders... it installed properly and I've got it back up and running. And I seem to have solved the permissions error I was experiencing before too and the Sickbeard scripts are functioning correctly. I have no idea what the issue was, but it seems to have corrected itself.

Thanks for your help sir.

Darcy

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!