Updating notifications parametres

• Hello, I have enabled email notifications and works well. Openmediavault sends alert emails.

I have checked all system notifications (CPU usage, Load average, Memory usage, Process monitoring, Software updates)

I like change the frecuency that openmediavault runs these scripts.

For example if the CPU usage script sends a email because the CPU is at 99%, each minute sends a email, I like change this parameter for example to execute this script each 15 minutes or 30 minutes.

In my imbox I have got for example 30 email with the same message and I think that with one or two are sufficient to see what I have a problem.

Do you know where I have to change this parameters in the openmediavault system?

Best regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Openmediavault environmental variables can be changed at:

/etc/default/openmediavault

You will have to look for the monit mkconf script and and check which variables you can control. I've personally disable those notifications. I've enabled only the filesystem usage, which by default is 80% and left it at 95% with OMV_MONIT_SERVICE_FILESYSTEM_SPACEUSAGE

• I will create a feature request for that. collect.d is configured to send persistant notifications while it would make more sense to use non-persistant ones.

https://collectd.org/wiki/inde…ifications_and_thresholds

Edit: Bugreport: http://bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=1190

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!