Shellinabox plugin in testing repo

• OMV 1.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hallo, ich habe selbiges Problem.
      Sobald ich mich einloggen möchte, kommt immer nur "Session Closed"
      Nutze ursprünglich Firefox (aber mit dem Internet Explorer geht es ebenfalls nicht)

Translate via Google:
      Hello, I have the same problem.
      As soon as I want to log in, only "Session Closed"
      Use originally Firefox (but also with the Internet Explorer it is not)

HP Microserver Gen8 G1610T - 4GB RAM - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB - 1x 2TB Toshiba - 1x 2TB WD Green - OMV 3.x

The post was edited 1 time, last by doctar ().

• New

I made a tested with 2 different browsers and it is still the same problem.
      I also found this in the logs :
      Oct 17 14:16:24 openmediavault openmediavault-shellinabox.postinst: The function 'omv_config_add_element' is deprecated.
      and
      2017/10/17 14:15:50 [error] 1388#0: *104 open() "/var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/shellinabox/Shellinabox.js" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 192.168.0.10, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET /js/omv/module/admin/service/shellinabox/Shellinabox.js HTTP/1.1", host: "192.168.0.105", referrer: "https://192.168.0.105/"

actually the file exists:
      root@openmediavault:/# ls -lha /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/shellinabox/Shellinabox.js
      -rw-rw-r-- 1 openmediavault-webgui openmediavault-webgui 1.1K Feb 17 2017 /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/shellinabox/Shellinabox.js
    • New

chappi6 wrote:

openmediavault openmediavault-shellinabox.postinst: The function 'omv_config_add_element' is deprecated.
      This is just a warning and should not cause any issues.

For the other issue, I would try the apt clean button in omv-extras and then clear your browser cache. If that still doesn't work, try removing the plugin and reinstalling.
      omv 4.0.6 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.12 backports kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.0
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers

Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!