openmediavault-nzbget plugin

• after installing and pressing the button to open the web interface I get redirected not to http://server:6789 but to https://server:6789 - can you think of a reason why? it happens with other plugins too, I must say..

please ignore, this seems to be the reason: OMV web interface redirects to https although https-redirect is disabled - the mod can delete this entry if he feels like it.

• After a fresh install, my nzbget seems to be capping out download speeds far under what it did before the reinstall (e.g., now max download speed is about 2.5 mbps, when before I would get 9-10). My ISP hasn't changed the speed, so I assume I'm missing a setting somewhere. Any ideas?

• @endiZ please check and fix your repository list

Code
    sudo nano /etc/apt/source.list

I think you are missing the `contrib` and `non-free` repositories. (unrar is in non-free)
    The line

Code
    deb http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main

should be

Code
    deb http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib non-free

If you changed it, you should run

Code
    sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install openmediavault-nzbget

This should fix your problem.

• I am looking to update the nzbget plugin very soon, it will come with the latest unrar and 7zip (required by nzbget) these will be in the main nzbget folder so as not to interfere with the system version of these apps. The will be compatible with what ever system nzbget is installed on, armel, armhf, amd64 and i386(i686)
    Updates via nzbget's settings page (I may add an option to update via the plugin as well) will be available on the day they are released, this will include stable and testing.

In order to do this I might have to scrap the current plugin, this would mean you would have to uninstall the current nzbget plugin before installing the new version. I will however try to keep it compatible with the current plugin if at all possible.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• The latest plugin (1.4) should be available now, this was my first attempt at adding an update to the repo so if it does not showup on your system let me know

Changes
    Due to the changes it will (at time of writing) install the testing version, this is due to the latest stable (14.2) not having the required info that the newer releases have.
    Added a shared folder box so user can choose a shared folder to download to.
    It (should) be compatible with
    armel
    armhf
    i686
    mipseb
    mipsel
    ppc6xx
    ppc500
    x86_64
    I do not know how to add to these repos but i'm sure another dev will show me or do it for me ;)
    It will install unrar and 7zip of the running architecture.

Below is what showed up when I installed the plugin on my x86_64 machine.

• I have been using nzbget instead of sabnzbd and it does use a lot less resources so might make the change permanent.

• Forgive my ignorance... but Is there any way to store the database or application config under /usr or something? Specifying a shared folder makes the directory structure very messy. Unless this is by design...?

• Not sure what you mean?

The shared folder is used to store various files, that nzbget uses, you can change some of these via the paths page in settings. Do not change any that start with ${AppDir}/
    I have 1 shared folder I use for downloads /media/0d2c2343-2e74-43c8-80e2-080bb817cf76/Downloads
    nzbgets main dir is /media/0d2c2343-2e74-43c8-80e2-080bb817cf76/Downloads/nzbget but files get downloaded to folders

/media/0d2c2343-2e74-43c8-80e2-080bb817cf76/Downloads/complete
    and
    /media/0d2c2343-2e74-43c8-80e2-080bb817cf76/Downloads/incomplete

• i have installed the nzbget plug in but i cannot log in the web gui its asking for user name and password any ideas what they are!
    or a reset them to default plz

• From the first page :P

The default username and password for the webui is "openmediavault"

• Hey jhmiller,

How do I install the new v1.4 version on Kralizec?

I tried to add the stoneburner repos (see attachment) and updated all packages (both through the web interface and manually with apt-get update) but I only see v1.2 for installation.

What am I missing?

EDIT: Just disabled the default download managers repos and now I see v1.4 for installation. Can I assume there's no problem in doing so even if I'm with Kralizec for now?

• I was running it on stoneburner for a week or so and now am back on Kralizec, had no issues with either setup.

• Dunno what's happening then but with the default download managers repos (in the repos tab), only v1.2 was available. Disabling those and adding the stoneburner ones as custom repos solved it for me.

I've installed NZBGet and so far so good :)

Thanks for the plugin ;)

• So I just installed this and added a server (and setup some indexers on sickbeard), but everything seems to fail. I've never done usenet via a server or sickbeard so I have no clue on wtf is going on lol. I always just used a small application that searched and DLed within the client itself or browsed groups online added them to the DLqueue manually. Is there a good quick basic overview of using this + sickbeard setup?

Edit: Disregard. I just found the reason (downloaded my client and tested on my desktop lol). The NZB's being grabbed are eith not on the server being used and 1 came back with daily maxed out usage. Sorry.

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Intel Core i7 960 @3.2ghz
    Memory:
    26GB RAM
    Kernel: Linux 5.10.0-0.bpo.9-amd64
    Version: 5.6.2-1 (Usul) Debian Buster [From Fresh Install of 5]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von hakarune ()

• Why do you need to compile the latest version when nzbget can update it self to the latest version?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!