openmediavault-nzbget plugin

• I am new to OMV but I am familiar with home file server os'. After I install NZBGet, no settings appear in its configuration page inside OMV. Also, I get connection refused via the NZBGet webgui on port 6789. Any ideas?

• I am new to OMV but I am familiar with home file server os'. After I install NZBGet, no settings appear in its configuration page inside OMV. Also, I get connection refused via the NZBGet webgui on port 6789. Any ideas?

What version of the plugin did you install? (1.0.4 is the best one to use ATM) it is in the downloads testing repo in OMV-Extras.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Quote from amdcursed: “I am new to OMV but I am familiar with home file server os'. After I install NZBGet, no settings appear in its configuration page inside OMV. Also, I get connection refused via the NZBGet webgui on port 6789. Any…

I am using NZBget 1.4 from the extras repo.

• If you on stoneburner (OMV2) try disabling both download managers repos and then re-enable them. I had an issue where I could not see any new packages and this fixed it for me.

• You need to enable to download managers testing repo and you should see version 1.6 of the plugin.

• Are you on stoneburner or kralizec? the updated version is only on stoneburner.

• Can't seem to install nzbget on stoneburner. Essentially end up with failed dependencies such as
    libgpg-error-dev : Depends: libgpg-error0 (= 1.10-3.1) but 1.12-0.2~bpo70+1 is to be installed

• So my issue installing this appears to be related to the Wheezy backports. I need those for the ethernet drivers.
    However, I can install standard nzbget via apt-get, so I will have to forgo the plugin for now.

• I am using nzbget on Linux 3.16.0-0.bpo.4-amd64.

nzbget has no dependency for libgpg-error-dev ??

Try in a shell apt-get install openmediavault-nzbget post the whole output hear and we will try to figure out what is wrong.

• Here's the chain of dependencies that I followed.

• Good to hear you got it sorted.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!