file system now mounts under usb0 instead of uuid

• I'm (apparently) running OMV 1.0.24. (Why can't "About" tell the version number, instead of a tag cloud of random libraries? Seriously.)

I've run into a problem mounting my USB drive. Normally, when I plug in the drive and click "File Systems | Mount", OMV looks up the drives UUID, creates a directory named /media/9f-blah-blah-blah and executes `mount -text4 /dev/sdf1 /media/9f-blah-blah-blah`. Now whenever I try to mount the drive, it complains /media/usb0 not existing, so I have to manually create that. Normally, I'd just say "whatever" and leave it at that, but because the drive isn't being mounted under /media/9f-blah-blah-blah, the usbbackup plugin refuses to run, saying it can't find the drive.

Also, if you create /mnt/usb0, "File Systems | Mount" will work, but unmount won't, because it says it can't find the UUID of the drive.

What caused changed the mount point, and how can I fix it?

I'm pretty sure it was working before under 1.0.24 (but I don't really remember), so I'm at a loss. It definitely worked prior to my 1.0.24 upgrade in I guess October according the forum.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!