can't get owncloud

• Did you really removed everything from your old setup? On your new setup you used standard network share parameters? Don´t use any additional acls. Your OMV is up to date before installing the plugin? Everyting was ok when installing the plugin? Are you sure?

For me i the setup guide works fine.

Vielen Dank, Regards
    Torsten
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tyan Xeon Server S5512, Ubuntu YAVDR 12.04.3 as Host, OMV 1.0 as KVM Guest with Network and Raid Passtrough

• Uh, in your picture that is not a major error. Sometimes when settings are applied and service started there is temporary communication error. Usually you can just refresh your browser. That is what your picutre seems to show.

• Uh, in your picture that is not a major error. Sometimes when settings are applied and service started there is temporary communication error. Usually you can just refresh your browser. That is what your picutre seems to show.

I don't think so, it only happens when I try to enable or disable owncloud. And owncloud does not work, it says nothing (empty page) or red error message on blue owncloud screen.

• Did you really removed everything from your old setup? On your new setup you used standard network share parameters? Don´t use any additional acls. Your OMV is up to date before installing the plugin? Everyting was ok when installing the plugin? Are you sure?

For me i the setup guide works fine.

I've removed all partitions from all disks (using linux usb flash). OMV installation was OK, no errors or something.

• Now, I made it work, but only owncloud 6 (not 7), the problem was in "trasted domain" in config.php.

But, after removing 6, deleting shared folders, new user settings, new shared folder, new 6 installation and so on with 7, i've got:

An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT "configvalue", "appid" FROM "oc_appconfig" WHERE "configkey" = ?' with params ["enabled"]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: oc_appconfig

When trying to open owncloud page for the first time (step 14)

Changed permission of cloud data folder to 664, now get:
    [14] SQLSTATE[HY000] [14] unable to open database file

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!