MediaBrowser plugin Version 1.0.11 (openmediavault-mediabrowser)

• So not one client can play back any video? Then there seems to something amiss on your server? On your installation of xbmc on your tablet, there should be the directory with the settings.xml file, but instead of .kodi it should be underneath .xbmc. Any filemanager installed on your tablet so that you could check the contents of settings.xml?

Sorry, that is all i can think of right now. You could create a new user on the webui of mediabrowser. Maybe it is a security problem. Check all your server settings once again, and also check the contents of "recent activity". Maybe there is a pointer to the culprit.

Edit : Just read your recent message. Seems to be a smb problem? Check your acls..

• In the settings page I chose my only HDD available.

• The ffmpeg folder cannot be on the data disk because it is mounted noexec. You should have a symlink there and the folder should be at /usr/local/bin

I suspect you do not have latest version or there was issue on upgrade. I corrected command above so please give results.

• Sketo,

Use these instructions to uninstall and then reinstall with instructions on first post in this thread:

apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-mediabrowser
    apt-get --purge remove libmono*
    apt-get autoremove
    apt-get clean

Also, check to make sure that mediabrowser folder on your data drive is deleted after above commands. If not do it manually before reinstall.

• I follow exactly the guide from the first post, not one time and always got the same results :(

• #/usr/local/bin# ls -la
    σύνολο 28
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Νοέ 30 15:43 .
    drwxrwsr-x 9 root staff 4096 Νοέ 16 20:38 ..
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Νοέ 17 16:44 ffmpeg -> /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 124 Νοέ 29 23:25 omv-support-libs
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 8855 Νοέ 29 23:25 omv-support.sh
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 73 Νοέ 29 23:25 showkey

• Johny, give me the full path with uuid to your mediabrowser folder on your data drive. I can give you 2 commands to fix mediabrowser.

Also, do this:

apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-supportinfo

This package is now part of OMV Extras.

• Why does MBS always have to be removed before updating? Other debian packages are upgrade without puring the old version?
    Or is the configuration not removed after purging a package? - I dont want to configure MBS again after every update that's why I am asking

• You don't have to do that anymore... you can just:

dpkg -i packagename

Just did it that way with the first so many packages to make sure no problems. Several changes were still going on, even dependency changes, so it was best to do that.

• If you go to plugins/catalog/server you can get the list of the plugins you can use with the server. I see there is a discussion on the 2 items you mention. The Amazon Prime plugin seems to be for the client apps (e.g. MediaBrowser Theater). You will have to look into it.

PS- The Restart plugin for the server is a scheduled 4 am restart for the server. If you want to restart it immediately after updating a plugin use the button on OMV's MediaBrowser plugin.

PPS- When you discover new things with MediaBrowser please share it with the comnunity here.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!