deluge installed ok, worked for a download. now no web gui

• ok i installed the latest version off omv (system list i have version 1.1) so i started with a fresh install.

i then added the extras plugin and installed deluge, no errors on deluge install.
    i then changed the directories, added a torrent and all was good.

today i tried to open deluge web gui and the page won't load.
    i cleared chrome's cache and still no web gui, i then tried to open in firefox, same issue web gui wont load.
    I checked updates and saw some updates for deluge and installed them, still the same no web gui.
    not sure if this helps but i can see the deluge icon in the tab while trying to load the page.

how do i troubleshoot this? I'm not sure how to figure out what is causing the web gui to not load.

Thanks for any help or guidance.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von HackitZ () aus folgendem Grund: Issue has not come back, deluge opens fine.

• Thanks for the reply, it's working again. i created a backup after i setup deluge. i restored the backup and now it's working again (nice feature).
    i have restarted omv and it still works.
    so i'll leave the post unresolved for a few days to make sure it's not a fluke.

• *** EDIT it works in incognito mode in Chrome. I've cleared the browser cache... and still no joy. I'll try again. Sigh. Is it a cookie thing?

*** EDIT 2 Apparently it is a cookie thing. Sigh. I removed all cookies and all is well. I'll leave this here in case any other person comes across this issue.

So I've got a weird problem, and I'm hoping someone can help with it.

The only way I can see the webgui for Deluge is in Internet Explorer. I have it setup properly in the links plugin to see the iframe within the OMV webgui, but it doesn't load in Chrome. Every other interface works fine in Chrome. I've cleared my cache. I had initially thought the plugin wasn't functioning and removed and reinstalled it, with the same results (luckily I had done a backup so when I discovered it worked in IE I was able to painlessly restore my setup).

Any suggestions? I thought I had saw a solution to this but I couldn't find it looking through the forums.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I have no issue use IE to administer my OMV box... but I'd really like to know why it isn't working with Chrome.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!