OMV don't start after ownCloud installation + partitioning problem

• Hello, i am newbie to Linux and also OpenMediaVault. I'am trying to set this up on VirtualBox before doing it on PC which i want OMV to eventually work on .
    I want to install ownCloud on OMV, but have several problems. First, while setup i dont have possibility to choose or create any parition - the window with partitioning just doesn't appear and setup goes on next steps. Therefore in OMV GUI i have to create in manually - firstly doing it on VirtualBox (adding second hrd drive to host machine). I saw on many YouTube videos that peopple also install this on Virtual Machines and they have partition setup, so i dont understand it.
    Second, when i want to exit (shutdown) the OMV, then after next start ownCloud doesn't work and GUI of OMV shows me "It works!This is the default web page for this server. The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.". I can access OMV by Webmin, which i also install to have easier access to config files. It doesn't happen on every OMV shutdown, only when i install ownCloud or Webmin and then shut it all down. Also, if i first install ownCloud, then create new partition, and after that i enable ownCloud plugin in GUI - after shut down it crashes and i see "It works..." instead of GUI.
    Third thing, i don't know how to install Video Streaming plugin to ownCloud. I dont see button to add 3rd party applications.
    Also, i have some miscellaneous issues with OMV, but first i would like to solve the main ones.

[EDIT]
    Sorry, i didn't see my similar topic, which i wrote here
    http://forums.openmediavault.o…ot-apply-ownCloud-plugin/.
    This topic can be deleted. Sorry for confusion.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!