AUFS can't create a pool

• I had to delete my aufs pool to correct a problem and now I can't recreate the pool.

When I try to unfold the bind share selector, it stays searching for more than 1 minute, then shows one "communication error" for each share dropdown in the page (they are a big amount, I have to stay clicking for a while)
    The normal it's for some branch to throw another "communication error", then I can't select anything in and I have to cancel all and start again.

If I manage to fill all, then when I try to save shows something like "string is not an array"

This thing hangs for a while every time has to access shares or filesystems, in selectors or in their managers. I'm starting to hate this.
    Tomorow I'll try to make a video to send to you.

• please install omv-extras if you haven't already
    then go to "system Information > Support Info > Dropdown Box: select XML aufs"
    and post it here. Then we'll see whats the causing this hopefully.

• omv-extras is installed.
    Here we go:

But I must point that this log is showing something because I managed to save the pool. The problem seems to be in the OMV interface. Whenever it has to fetch information from the filesystem, it gets hung for a good while.
    Now that I see the log, I remember that I counted the error messages to be 32, when failed.

How I got it saved: went to explorer and reloaded the page. Started to make the pool. If it throws an error, I reload the page and start again.
    Reloading the page makes it work for a small while. And that allowed me to create the pool.

Then I had the same problem on samba shares. So it's not AUFS related. Can you please tell me where this thing has to be reported?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!