Error during netatalk update to 1.3

• Hello,

i get an error message during the update of the netatalk 1.3 Plugin. Its the same error by install the autoshutdown plugin.

surprisingly the update message is not listed anymore...

Im updated OMV from 0.5x to 1.2/3 one week ago.

Any Ideas?

Edit:
    By clicking the AppleFilling-Service:

Code
    ehler #3003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/afp)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/afp.inc:65
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceAFP->getSettings(NULL, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getSettings', NULL, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('AFP', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

I try this:

Code
    apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-netatalk

and get:

i can´t install netatalk using webgui.

• Here the result:

• After a second reboot netatalk seems to be installed. How can i test it?

Very interessting - After the OMV-Update to 1.x i can connect to omv.

No Share are saved, Apple Filling service. Share enabled and saved. Apply cancels withe the following result:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; invoke-rc.d 'netatalk' start 2>&1': Starting Netatalk services (this will take a while): cnid_metadcnid_metad is already running (pid = 4050), or the lock file is stale. invoke-rc.d: initscript netatalk, action "start" failed.

Second click on Apply and all settings are saved.

• Hello again,

i know why in need netatalk.
    I thought netatalk was perfect insalled but now i can't see any share. Whether SMB, APF or NFS, nothing.

I've notice that my shares, every share refer to a single HDD or Partition, is named "Macmini_Sicherung/". Attachment Time 16.06

I am editing the existing settings and choose the same partition which i selected as i arranged the server. Attachment Time 16.08.

But now the Path especially the "/" is in front of the Path "/Macmini_Sicherung" Attachment Time 16.09.

Is that why no Share will be shown when a client ccnnects?

PS: How can i place the Attachments where they should be?

• I see the name of my nas, omv, as a share in Pathfinder. by clicking i get the message that i dont have permissions or no share is available.

I used cmd+k and it works... but why? In Finder now i can choose omv-share and the popup shows all shares.

• I got only 1User.

I am still dont see any shares, smb or afp. I have deactivated and reactivated AFP settings.

After clicking the save Button, i get the MEssage:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; invoke-rc.d 'netatalk' start 2>&1': Starting Netatalk services (this will take a while): cnid_metadcnid_metad is already running (pid = 6836), or the lock file is stale. invoke-rc.d: initscript netatalk, action "start" failed.
  • Yeahh, afp, smb are not activated.

I cant save the settings.
    Error:

Code
    Fehler #2002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: id does not exist, and it is not an optional property.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:187
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/zeroconf.inc(109): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{\n\t\t\t  "type":"...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceZeroconf->set(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Zeroconf', 'set', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}
  • omv-showkey zeroconf

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!