Plex error after moving library to other filesystem

• Hi all,

I decides to move my plex library to a SSD partition for speed. The operation went ok, the library is moved to the new partition i my case /media/7c36c6bb-d50b-45d6-b6cc-b33e7fd0b25d/plexmediaserver.
    However, when i hit "Apply" to save these changes i get the error i paste below: Plex tries to access the OLD location of the library, which, off course, doesn't exist anymore.
    Is there an elegant solution for this to fix other than re-install Plex?

edit: Reboot the system, same error.

Thanks,
    Sander

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf plexmediaserver 2>&1': chown: cannot access `/media/343fc18f-5c0c-4485-8f95-526bc7cde043/plexmediaserver': No such file or directory' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/plexmediaserver.inc:44
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(180): OMVModulePlexMediaServer->applyConfig()
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #9 {main}

• cd /etc/openmediavault
    cp config.xml config.bk

Then edit the config.xml file with nano... look for this key and edit it for your new drive path... save and exit. Don't mess with the mntentref.

Code
    <plexmediaserver>
            <enable>1</enable>
            <db-folder>/media/7c36c6bb-d50b-45d6-b6cc-b33e7fd0b25d/plexmediaserver</db-folder>
            <mntentref>af32effe-5946-45f7-k856-468dc913dbe8</mntentref>
            <showtab>1</showtab>
    </plexmediaserver>

There is one other thing you need to I'm trying to find it..

/etc/init.d/plexmediaserver stop
    usermod -d /media/7c36c6bb-d50b-45d6-b6cc-b33e7fd0b25d/plexmediaserver -m plex
    /etc/init.d/plexmediaserver start

This changes the home folder of the plex user. Try after these changes.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!