Unionfilesystem Plugin

• Hi y'all! I just attempted to install the plugin. I successfully created the UnionFS with two branches in the GUI, however, when I try and create a shared folder I get the following error:

Code
    Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/unionfilesystems/filesystem[uuid='23577eee-16fb-4221-b748-3ea51b76b903']'.
    Code
    Error #0:OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/unionfilesystems/filesystem[uuid='23577eee-16fb-4221-b748-3ea51b76b903']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/mergerfs.inc(67): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.un...', '23577eee-16fb-4...')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc(886): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\Mergerfs->getImpl('c:d')
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(86): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::getImplByMountPoint('/srv/78161c34-a...')
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->getCandidates(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getCandidates', Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'getCandidates', Array, Array, 1)
    #7 {main}

I'm using the most up-to-date version of OMV. Not sure what other information y'all need, but I'm happy to provide it!

Edit: So I have seemed to fix it. Truthfully, I don't know how. I kept uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it. Either that fixed it, or I create a UNFS with different drives, created the shared folder, then changed the drives in the UNFS, and then restarted the OMV install.

Regardless, one of those fixed it for users having the same issue.

• Edit: So I have seemed to fix it. Truthfully, I don't know how. I kept uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it. Either that fixed it, or I create a UNFS with different drives, created the shared folder, then changed the drives in the UNFS, and then restarted the OMV install.

Regardless, one of those fixed it for users having the same issue.

Is it actually all working fine for you now? Speed reasonable, etc? What build are you using?

I'm having an issue as well, using the Ayufan build of OMV for Rock64 (but also getting issues with the Armbian build) when trying to share a merged drive:
    https://forum.openmediavault.o…o-share-the-pooled-drive/

• Hi Rez, I'm on 4.1.23-1 Arrakis.

As far as I know it's working fine; speeds aren't abysmal or anything like that. I need to transfer ~3tb of files from one of my drives into the UNFS, so I can actually do speed checks later.

I would try and replicate my resolution by trying to create a shared pool with different drives.

On a related note, have you ever deleted a missing file system in /etc/openmediavault/config.xml or your equivalent?

• Ah okay, same version as I've tried. I did try mixing different drives (just selecting 2 rather than 3, and trying different combinations), but had the same error. I also tried the command line version rather than the plugin, but had dependency issues there (and I couldn't install the dependencies because they had circular dependencies!).

Also no on the missing file system question.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!