pyLoad doesn't load anymore at startup

• since latest plugin update, pyLoad just doesn't start at startup. Manually start the service solves the problem.

I tried to remove pyload with

Code
    update-rc.d /etc/init.d/pyload remove

and the output was

Code
    update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing

then registering it again

Code
    update-rc.d pyload defaults

which gave me

Code
    update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing
    insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script `pyload' overrides LSB defaults (2 3 4 5).
    insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) of script `pyload' overrides LSB defaults (0 1 6).

and again manual start with

Code
    service pyload start

Code
    Removing stale /var/run/pyload/pyload.pid
    Starting pyload: done

and pyLoad is working.

Any idea anyone ? I didn't change anything in my config. And I even don't see any error message during the boot process, just like pyload startup is completely ignored. Once again, this appeared after last plugin update.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try update-rc.d pyload enable and update-rc.d pyload defaults to make sure look at this folders:

/etc/rc[2345] there it should be a symlink pointing to pyload with an S## in front

In case it doesn't work take a look at /var/log/boot to check if the service fails to start, there may be a dependency on the services that aborts starting, you might need to move it to the end or after some other script

• well, I removed the plugin (can't remember which version it was in the install) and reinstall with v1.0.2 which is the latest, and problem gone. pyLoad now starting again at startup. I didn't change anything except doing the upgrade wen it appears. Just wanted to understand.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!