How I can get my shares from internet?

• since you are online, I would ask one more question. Somehow OwnClaud start working, but now I've got this message:

What it could be?
    For some reason I can't put screenshot here. But message is 'You are accessing from an untrusted domain.'

• If you look in the /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php file there is section for trusted domains. You can only connect via trusted domains. Here is example of how the array should look with multiple domains:

Code
    array (
        0 => '192.168.1.43',
        1 => 'myomv',
        2 => 'xxxxxx.dyndns.org',
      ),

If you have static ip for remote access you would use that instead of a ddns service address.
    The myomv is example of accessing via hostname.

On SSL Certificate creation you need to make sure Common Name of certificate matches the domain you use to access remotely.

PS- My guide will help you a lot in the Guide section of forum. The plugin needs to be updated but is still useful for setting things up.

• Offizieller Beitrag

What plugin do you want to install that does not have a .deb available?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you install omv-extras like tekk suggested, it will show up in the plugin list. Otherwise, here is the .deb. You will also need the sabredav .deb. I highly recommend installing omv-extras though.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• If you install omv-extras like tekk suggested, it will show up in the plugin list. Otherwise, here is the .deb. You will also need the sabredav .deb. I highly recommend installing omv-extras though.

If you install omv-extras like tekk suggested, it will show up in the plugin list. Otherwise, here is the .deb. You will also need the sabredav .deb. I highly recommend installing omv-extras though.

Ok, I tried this plugin and for some reason installation process was stopped on 'dependance tree' message. And it seems like it does nothing after.
    What could be solution for that issue?

• If you install omv-extras like tekk suggested, it will show up in the plugin list. Otherwise, here is the .deb. You will also need the sabredav .deb. I highly recommend installing omv-extras though.

This plugin does not work. Message is something wrong with name...

I did check my /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php and it appears this file is empty.
    Wha should I do? Can I copy content of Example.php and paste it into config.php? If yes what should I change in the code?
    Sorry again, I'm not programmer.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Which plugin doesn't work? I never mentioned owncloud.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are you getting an error? I just installed webdav to answer a different thread and it works fine.

• Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of (as root):

dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    apt-get -f install

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!