When my OMV box is scheduled to shutdown... it restart right after

• I have my OMV running fine, the system logs show no errors etc...
    I have OMV version is 1.6 and it is updated...
    I setup a schedule job to shutdown automatically at 2 a.m. everyday in the power management and I setup in my computer bios to start the computer at 5 p.m.
    I noticed the power management try to shutdown the computer at 2 a.m. but it restart right after... it doesn't shutdown 100% and I used shutdown command to in the scheduled jobs but the same result
    I also tried to command like shutdown -h now or halt or poweroff in the terminal, it does processing shutting down my box but restart instant shutdown my computer.
    I also tested in the GUI shutdown button and this works fine.

Any anyone knows why I have this problem and how to fix this issue?
    I am not a linux guru or an expert so I would appreciate your help

Thank you

• Yes, I found it!

I modified the bios, under the Power Management and I disabled wol and it works now like a charm.
    Now I am able to wake up at 5 p.m and shutdown 2 a.m my OMV computer.
    The wake up time, I setup in the bios to handle this part and the shutdown time, I setup in the WebGui. I configured the power management under scheduled jobs to handle shutdown part.

subzero79, thank you for your help! I really appreciate it!

p.s. I really like the OpenMediaVault product. The guys you who designed it... simply you did niece job. Thank you!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!