Best Online Cloud back up Software

• hello,

I am looking for a cloud back up solution for our company . We have three physical servers. We have external hardrive for backup our quick books and other important software. However, we need to have a second back up on the could for safety purpose. I looked for many backup solutions.
    CloudBacko seems the best one but it says its very when backing up. Can you guys advice which one i mentioned is the best one.

Thanks

• Hey Wyman,

welcome to this forum. :) Well - first of all I've to ask, why you marked your topic with "OMV 0.2". Are these three servers OMV 0.2? We're on OMV 1.x...

About the clouds:
    Many people thing, that's the only possible solution for offside-backups. When you do cloud-backups, you've (you should) to think about encryption before uploads. And if you encrypt data, you should have an unencrypted backup too. Given that, I personally not recommend cloud-storage.

When you're using OMV, you could setup another box and sync both via rsync with VPN. This OMV-box could be located in a branch or the flat of a trusted admin, CEO, whatever... Upsides: initial-backup and validation could be done inhouse first. It's your data! Keep it for yourself. :)

• I personally use Crashplan, it installs to Debian with three steps and works really well.

DAMONSTER - OMV 1.8 - 42TB RAID6
    XEON 1270 v3 - 16GB SAMSUNG ECC - X10SL7-F - ANTEC 1200 - HIGHPOINT 2720 - HIGHPOINT 640L - CORSAIR RM750 -

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!