Pyload download path

• All,

Many thanks for OMV, installed it prior to christmas on my nas and i really have to admin this is one of the best nas distribution i have experienced.

Currently i try to get rid of a couple of services at my home network and substitute them on my nas. Currently i experience difficulties in getting pyload up and running - seems like i can not switch to folders outside of the os disk (which is a 4gb usb drive).

My intention was to move the download location to nas disk array to a specific download folder (and force pyload to unrar the files afterwRds directly).

Thank you, this is highly appreciated!

• What I did while testing was to click the browse button then click "absolute" then type in the correct path to the folder I required. I restarted the service and the path I set was sill set.
    You can browse to the location, you must type the whole path in including the first /

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Thanks, apparently this worked so pyload can deal with the download path.

I still have issues with configuring the application - under the info tab i receive this error message:

• What are the set permissions on that folder?

ls -la '/media/dca97d3a-98fd-49ae-8ffe-a2716fdaa9f1/media/Download'
    You could try to give it full permissions by doing chmod 777 /media/dca97d3a-98fd-49ae-8ffe-a2716fdaa9f1/media/Download -R and see if that stop that error.

• ls -la /media/dca97d3a-98fd-49ae-8ffe-a2716fdaa9f1/media/Download/
    insgesamt 8
    drwxrwxrwx 2 admin users 4096 Dez 29 00:55 .
    drwxrwx--- 7 www-data www-data 4096 Dez 29 00:56 ..

I tried to chmod on 777 the entire folder. No change, even after restarting the service. Although the folder is empty yet i made it recursively (-R).

• Its only checking for free space, can you just ignore that error or does it stop pyload from working?
    Can you enable debug mode to see if it gives more info about the issue?

• Just started the debug mode in pyload.

The general issue is, I can add links as packages into pyload, but although i start the packages (several times in the overview), the download does not start and still remains with 0 Byte.

After adding a link under the Home tab the behavior just remains the same - i start the download, the download-button turn green but nothing happens so far.

• I asked that you enable debug mode, you said you did but did not provide any of the debug logs.
    Maybe PM me some of the links your trying so I can check them on my end?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!