Changing mount point for aufs pool

• Hello

I'd like to change the mount point for my aufs pool. I am using the unionfilesystems plugin (v1.2) on OMV 1.9 to create an aufs pool consisting of two drives. Currently, it is mounted to "/media/88028261-5afb-4255-9ca7-de7fdc8b5185", but I would like to have it mounted to "/media/pool".

I changed the mount point to "/media/pool" in fstab by making the aufs entry look like this:

none /media/pool aufs br:/media/....

After rebooting, the pool does appear to be mounted to /media/pool, but OMV doesn't seem very happy about it. In the File Systems section, the pool's device name is listed with the old mount point (i.e. /media/88028261-5afb-4255-9ca7-de7fdc8b5185), and it is listed as not mounted, even though I can access it from /media/pool. Furthermore, because the pool is not recognized in the File Systems section, I can not add any shared folders for it, or access the pool in any manner in OMV.

I'm sure I'm missing something here. Is there a script I need to run to update OMV with the manual changes made to fstab? Or is there a better way to change the mount point of an aufs pool?

Thanks for any help

• You can't change the mountpoint. That is hardcoded. You have to create a symlink instead.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!