openmediavault-domoticz plugin (TESTING v1.0.1)

• OMV 1.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Usually you install from a post if the plugin is out extremely early. I would always check the plugin list on omv-extras.org before installing from a post.
      omv 4.1.9 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.9
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • Hi,all!
      What could be the problem?

root@HomeNAS:~# service domoticz status
      ● domoticz.service - Domoticz Home Automation
      Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/domoticz.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
      Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2018-05-31 10:03:15 MSK; 15min ago
      Process: 1859 ExecStart=/opt/domoticz/domoticz -daemon -www 8077 -sslwww 8078 (code=exited, status=127)
      Main PID: 1859 (code=exited, status=127)

май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: domoticz.service: Unit entered failed state.
      май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: domoticz.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
      май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: domoticz.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
      май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: Stopped Domoticz Home Automation.
      май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: domoticz.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
      май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: Failed to start Domoticz Home Automation.
      май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: domoticz.service: Unit entered failed state.
      май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: domoticz.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomplete or unavailable.
      root@HomeNAS:~# apt-cache policy domoticz
      domoticz:
      Установлен: 3.8153
      Кандидат: 3.8153
      Таблица версий:
      *** 3.8153 500
      500 dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/arrakis stretch/main amd64 Packages
      100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
      OMV 4 Arrakis | Kernel 4.16 ... running on
      LINKWORLD LC-820-02B -- GA-N3150N-D3V -- 4x 1,6 GHz 8 GB DDR3 RAM -- OMV installed to INTEL SSDSC2BW05 -- 3x 1TB ST

The post was edited 1 time, last by AHTOH ().

• AHTOH wrote:

Hi,all!
      What could be the problem?

root@HomeNAS:~# service domoticz status
      ● domoticz.service - Domoticz Home Automation
      Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/domoticz.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
      Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2018-05-31 10:03:15 MSK; 15min ago
      Process: 1859 ExecStart=/opt/domoticz/domoticz -daemon -www 8077 -sslwww 8078 (code=exited, status=127)
      Main PID: 1859 (code=exited, status=127)

май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: domoticz.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
      май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: Stopped Domoticz Home Automation.
      май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: domoticz.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
      май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: Failed to start Domoticz Home Automation.

Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomplete or unavailable.
      root@HomeNAS:~# apt-cache policy domoticz
      domoticz:
      Установлен: 3.8153
      Кандидат: 3.8153
      Таблица версий:
      *** 3.8153 500
      500 dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/arrakis stretch/main amd64 Packages
      100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

hi, same problem here....

• New

Installing the plugin from OMV doesn't work for me. Downloading it and uploading it (as mentionned in first post), is working, but at the end of the installation I always get a socket error :

Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory

More info :
      Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#6 {main}

I then can't access the web-gui anymore.

What can I do ? fresh installed with no other plugin installed actually

OMV 4.1.3
    • New

Have you read this thread? For example from post 95. Seems the version which is linked in the first post is not being updated. So probably you have installed an very old version. Maybe it is also using port 80 which might be the reason you are not able to reach the GUI of OMV any more.

I would follow the steps described in the posts from ryecoaaron as reply to post 95 to uninstall the plugin.
      Odroid HC2 - armbian - Seagate ST4000DM004 - OMV4.x
      Asrock Q1900DC-ITX - 16GB - 2x Seagate ST3000VN000 - Intenso SSD 120GB - OMV4.x
      :!: Backup - Solutions to common problems - OMV setup videos - OMV4 Documentation - user guide :!:
    • New

Sorry, I'm on 4.1.9 (the system is already up to date).

The first post here said we should not use the installation from the repos, but rather download the file and install it. So sorry, but the thread is not so clear about what should be done. And as I posted, I already tried to install from the OMV-extras repo, and it didn't worked as well.

So now I will try with the testing branch of the OMV-extras repo..

I will post if any problem.

Thank you
    • New

mathojojo wrote:

The first post here said we should not use the installation from the repos, but rather download the file and install it.
      Please look at the date on that post. I completely re-wrote the plugin.

mathojojo wrote:

And as I posted, I already tried to install from the OMV-extras repo, and it didn't worked as well.
      This is why it doesn't work (which has nothing to do with the plugin but the domoticz package itself):
      aaron@omv4dev:~$ sudo /opt/domoticz/domoticz -daemon -www 8077 -sslwww 8085
      /opt/domoticz/domoticz: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I will have to see if a newer version of domoticz uses a recent version of libssl.

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
    • New

mathojojo wrote:

So now I will try with the testing branch of the OMV-extras repo..
      domoticz 4.9701 and openmediavault-domoticz 3.1 are in the 4.x repo now. The domoticz package was compiled from git since all of the packages available on domoticz's site require an old version of openssl. The web interface works on my test system but that is all I can test.