VDR: compile SAT>IP Plugin

• OMV 1.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VDR: compile SAT>IP Plugin

Hi,

for use VDR with my iLNB i had to compile the SAT>IP Plugin (github.com/rofafor/vdr-plugin-satip). The compile works,but have errors running it because had to use libcurl >=7.36 and wheezy has 7.26.

I has wastet many hours, but i am not good in compiling. Can anybody help what i had to do to get libcurl 7.36 on wheezy and get the Plugin compiled with it?
      Many thanks.

Jochen
      omv 1.14 kralizec | 64 bit | 3.16 backport kernel | omvextrasorg 1.13
      Plugins: Virtualbox, VDR (e-toby 2.2, jessie, manual), OwnCloud, Backup, MiniDLNA, Openvpnas, MySQL, USB Datasave, USV
      HW:Asrock q1900-ITX / 8GB RAM / 60 GB SSD / 2 TB Seagate Green + 2 TB WD Red = RAID 1 / APC Back-UPS CS 350 / Digibit R1 SAT>IP
    • Hi,

can nobody help please?

Jochen
      Plugins: Virtualbox, VDR (e-toby 2.2, jessie, manual), OwnCloud, Backup, MiniDLNA, Openvpnas, MySQL, USB Datasave, USV
      HW:Asrock q1900-ITX / 8GB RAM / 60 GB SSD / 2 TB Seagate Green + 2 TB WD Red = RAID 1 / APC Back-UPS CS 350 / Digibit R1 SAT>IP
    • I would try it in a VM first but you could try using the Jessie packages for curl.
      omv 4.1.12 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.11
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • Okay. Thanks. I will try it in a VM.
    • Any Tipps to install curl from Jessie? With pinning like here?:
      binarytides.com/enable-testing-repo-debian/
    • Aaron, another point where Docker could help ;)

Greetings
      David
      "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
      #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
      Absolutely no Support via PM!

I host parts of the omv-extras.org Repository, the OpenMediaVault Live Demo and the pre-built PXE Images. If you want you can take part and help covering the costs by having a look at my profile page.
    • With docker you could run anything you want :P

Greetings
      David
      "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
      #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
      Absolutely no Support via PM!

I host parts of the omv-extras.org Repository, the OpenMediaVault Live Demo and the pre-built PXE Images. If you want you can take part and help covering the costs by having a look at my profile page.
    • Are there Plans to run OMV on Jessie with the old init System?
    • Typically, Volker follows what Debian does. That said, OMV works fine on Wheezy with systemd installed from my tests.

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
    • ryecoaaron wrote:

That said, OMV works fine on Wheezy with systemd installed from my tests.

Did you mean, you have testet OMV working on Jessie with systemd?
    • Nope. I installed systemd from wheezy-backports on Wheezy. OMV works fine with this setup.