OMV - mdadm --> Upgrade to Snapraid + AUFS (or else?) install problem

• With native run I think I would get around 75-80 witn AUFS

AuFS can saturate your HDDs.

Can Openmediavault support XBMC somehow ? I mean on database level.

Sure, there is a MySQL Plugin. If you want we can set it up later when I'm home.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I installed the Plex server plugin and created a nex VirtualHDD 1GB for the Database and and browsed it. Enabled the plugin and now I don't know what to do, I don't find an installation tutorial for it.
    Con someone point me in the right direction ?

• So I figured out that the folder setup is in the web service.
    What I don't like in plex is that the library is become huge witch just 4 movie added to the watch folder.
    I tryed out the transcoding feature and I think the chache of that is what is so big .
    I gave a try to the mediabroser to, but I can't decide how to set it up?
    Should I place the library files in a setarate folder or just in the movies directoryes?

• Why do I need mysql for plex?

MySQL is for XBMC, not Plex.

What I don't like in plex is that the library is become huge

What is Huge for you?

Should I place the library files in a setarate folder or just in the movies directoryes?

Depends on what you like more.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• So I think there must be some error in the measurement.
    I checked it with a windows computer over the network , with a simple right click propertyes.
    And the Size is 70 Mb but the Disk size is 2,6 GB.
    The movies folder is 7 GB....
    I think I will just keep the stuff separated.

How can I set up a libary for XBMC and can for exampla media browser use this library or can xbmc use media browser library ( I'vw red something about it.)
    I guess plex is just too difrent in these things.
    The best would be all the 3 use the same small separated library with more users. ( I this case 2 user)

• I try to use the mysql with xbmc but when I place the advancedsettings.xml file in the kodi userdata folder ij kodi all the local libary items gone and cant get the thumbs info stb . Not even movies tab in kodi.
    The film which was alredy in the files rab those are there without any metadata and can be played . But there is bo artwork stb . I think there is somewhere an authentication issue.
    How can i get it work?

• @HalasKYO Let us do a Teamviewer session later this afternoon/evening (GMT+1 is my time) and I will instruct you how to migrate your Database properly ;)

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!