OpenVPN AS can't connect.

• That's a problem I had when I first tried the plugin and never solved.
    The installation seems to be ok. I followed the instructions in detail and all seems to be fine until I try to connect with the downloaded program.
    It stays trying until show a message "myserver disconnected. Timeout connecting to the server."

Is there anything more to do than opening and forwarding the stated ports on router?
    thanks.

Zitat

Starting Nmap 6.00 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2015-01-20 12:16 EET Initiating UDP Scan at 12:16 Scanning ******.****.******.** (**.**.**.**) [1 port] Completed UDP Scan at 12:16, 0.16s elapsed (1 total ports) Nmap scan report for ********.****.****.*** (**.**.**.**) Host is up. PORT STATE SERVICE 1194/udp open|filtered openvpn

*I configured the server as multi-daemon for the tests.

• Sergio, in the OMV web gui Diagnostic/System logs you will find a log in the drop down for OpenVPN AS.

The TLS handshake is failing. In the Admin UI for OpenVPN AS go to Confguration/SSL Settings and then in SSL/TLS options for VPN put a bullet in default instead of TLS 1.2. Then it will work.

I adjusted the html instructions before I tested with TLS 1.2.

I will do some testing and decide what to do on the html instructions. I need to get some instructions so people can hook up an Android device too. I'll probably work on it this weekend.

PS- In instructions I did no use the multi daemon mode because most of OMV users are home users.
    PPS- Chrome users be sure to upgrade to the beta version for use with this plugin: Version 40.0.2214.85 beta-m (64-bit)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!